5 chamber breeder

• Was just messing around today, made a breeder that can charge 8 cells fast and 2 slow at the same time. totally stable once you get it to +9000 heat. Was messing around with Gorni's design and liked it. My problem with this game is I over engineer EVERYTHING! :)

Just heat this bad boy up in like a minute or so with the plates removed and then pop them back in and your golden:
    Revised: http://test.vendaria.net/index…XCHCCHCICICHCUXUXCXXXXXXX

Currently testing to see how long it will run before the plates melt up. After I establish how long it can run I've set up an auto timer using Redpower.

Link to set up timer is here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T49xaafCidw

Criticism welcomed...

• Problem

Not to point out the obvious, but won't the water evaporate after getting to 6000-9000 temperature? Or are we intended to add water as we go alone?

Curiously,
    Mook

• Problem

Not to point out the obvious, but won't the water evaporate after getting to 6000-9000 temperature? Or are we intended to add water as we go alone?

Curiously,
    Mook

Have your water source blocks 2-3 units above your reactor, that way
    flowing water can be evaporated but the source blocks are safe

• I edited the title, so very sorry

and it doesn't heat up the plates and coolant cells just melt

This last version I posted lasts for 17 minutes, then just needs to be either manually shut off or the plates/cells switched

• You know, stating more clearly that it needs frequent cooldowns would be helpful ;)

Also, since you're clocking it anyway you might as well just remove those single uran-iso pair, since they reduce the "efficiency" of the breeder (Number of isos bred per uran used)

• Why you need so high heat? isotope cells recharge so fast even at 0 heat just leave them there for a minute. No need to make it complicated.

You know they charge like ... 8? times faster at over 9k hull heat, compared to 0?

• Why you need so high heat? isotope cells recharge so fast even at 0 heat just leave them there for a minute. No need to make it complicated.

you are using TMI isotope cells, for the real cells get depleted cells and coal dust craft, then see how long they take to charge

• You know, stating more clearly that it needs frequent cooldowns would be helpful ;)

Also, since you're clocking it anyway you might as well just remove those single uran-iso pair, since they reduce the "efficiency" of the breeder (Number of isos bred per uran used)

I originally put that pair in there for balance issues

The reason I put so many depleted isotope cells in there was to fine
    tune the heat so it's stable over 9000k. The depleted isotope cells
    seemed to add a small amount of heat. Just experimenting, hadn't seen
    any post for breeders that recharge a lot of cells at once. I'll
    probably mess around with it again in a few days.