[Bug] [SMP] Two users on the same chunk with the Quantum Suit cause breakage

• When two users with at least Quantum Leggings are on the same grid, neither has the increased jump height while jumping after running with the Quantum Suit speed buff. If either player disconnects, the remaining player once again has the jump height increased along with the speed increase. If either player moves to another chunk, both players again have the jump height increased.
    The only mod the server is running is IC2 1.15.
    Edit: It's the boots. The boots do the jump height. That jump height is what's breaking.

• When two users with at least Quantum Leggings are on the same grid, neither has the increased jump height while jumping after running with the Quantum Suit speed buff. If either player disconnects, the remaining player once again has the jump height increased along with the speed increase. If either player moves to another chunk, both players again have the jump height increased.
    The only mod the server is running is IC2 1.15.
    Edit: It's the boots. The boots do the jump height. That jump height is what's breaking.

This bug is still there

• Official Post

Hmmm... The fact it does block the jumping if somebody else is nearby is kinda a tricky issue...
    It's probably related to the fact how SSP handles uncommon abilities (f.e. fall absorption, QuantumSuit stuff).

This will need some more time to fix, i'm afraid.

• actually i like this feature :D

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy