• maybe they should add some fixes to the jetpacks for instance: hovering should be toggled by the activate suit key (lctrl) rather than me hurting my hand trying to reach for h

hovering should be able to be toggled on the floor

the electric jetpack should not be limited to a height of 85, cos i fly up, then fall down, then fly up etc.
    otherwise, it should have an improved hover mode, where you dont lose height gradually, move up with space, and move down with shift

any thoughts?

• I agree that the option to change the hotkey from H to control should be possible, except for one issue. Minecraft does not allow hotkey collosions. I hate this, as I have the sprint mod installed, which disabes the ability to sprint by double-tapping the forward key, but I cant bind it to shift since the nano-suit already takes that, even though they are the same ability.

Hovering is supposed to be able to be toggled at all times you have a jetpack on, not just when you are holding the spacebar. This is a bug.

The electric jetpack is intended to be less effective than the fuel jetpack. Hence it's height limit somewhat makes sense. It is quite practicle in caverns atm, but not so much elsewhere.
    I disagree with the improved hover mode.

As a note, I wish the jetpack height used an equation that takes into account both the height from bedrock. as well as the distance to the ground in a 5x5 circle (and in the case of the walls being close, probably ignore those blocks, or use player height) so as to make it semi-effective on mountain tops, or tall buildings, but only because it has something close to push against.

• checking the ground in a 5x5 area would make so much lag, its not even funny.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• checking the ground in a 5x5 area would make so much lag, its not even funny.

True... I wonder if that is part of the reason that windmills/waterwheels lag so much...

I think that a 5x3x3 prism, where if the ground is close enough, it would get extra lift. That would be far less blocks to scan, so I think more applicable.