Question bout future update.

• So, we all know that notch will soon get us alchemy and enchanting to out minecrafts, so, how that will affect industralcraft?
    Ok, so, it could be that alchemy turns into cremistry, transmutations with electrical brewing stands for example, but enchanting? Enchanted lazers?

So, how it will change, if it ever will, ofc.

• So, we all know that notch will soon get us alchemy and enchanting to out minecrafts, so, how that will affect industralcraft?
    Ok, so, it could be that alchemy turns into cremistry, transmutations with electrical brewing stands for example, but enchanting? Enchanted lazers?

So, how it will change, if it ever will, ofc.

Alchemy into Chemistry would be awesome, having Centrifuges and breaking down ingredients into base materials then mixing them to create potent liquids..

Damn that sounds badass.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

Alchemy into Chemistry would be awesome, having Centrifuges and breaking down ingredients into base materials then mixing them to create potent liquids..

...and some secret recpie to turn iron into gold...Oh wow.
    Ok, its awesome, but what with enchartments?

• I think instead of Enchantments you'd use a machine that takes data from your brain (IE: Levels) and uses it to upgrade your nanosuit or tools with integrations. Just a different flavor of enchants that seems more realistic and futuristic.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."

Just a different flavor of enchants that seems more realistic and futuristic.

Dunno even how to imagine that...But in time well see, good that there ever be done smthing for it.

Just lets hope that chemistry will use MUCH more kinds of resourses then alchemy now does.

• I like the idea of setting up a chemistry lab in my complex, it will give me an excuse to stay inside.

I'll get building now.

I'll get building now

Just wait, Alblaka hasn't said if he will include that or not, we can only hope that he will do that.

• I think Chemistry will involve taking potion ingredients and running them through a centrifuge or separator, super focusing them into potent forms, then making more powerful potions using them. Would be interesting if Potions were replaced with Stims (Stimpacks) made from syringes instead of bottles, then Splash Potions became Grenades.

• Just wait, Alblaka hasn't said if he will include that or not, we can only hope that he will do that.

Either way, I'm still building the lab. If not for the Chemistry, then for the Potions alone.