Can anyone give me specific information about timings?

• I need several pieces of information to finalize the design on my Generation 9001 Matter to Energy converter :

1. At 4000 heat, how many reactor ticks does it take to enrich a depleted uranium cell if the cell is adjacent to only one block of uranium? The reactor planning App has no information on this.

(as in this design http://test.vendaria.net/index…IXIUUUIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

2. How many reactor ticks are in a second? Is it 1:1? (it is not 20:1, while there are 20 minecraft ticks in every second)

3. How long will the fuel in a reactor last always? Is it 10000 ticks?

Thanks.

• I read somewhere it doubles for every 3k heat in the reactor up till 9. then it stops.

Well according to Alblaka
    Reactor Tick
    "A single uranium cell will "pulse" once. Pulses mean energy and heat production. Generally, all uranium cells will pulse at once every few moments (to be exact, once every second), which is called the "Reactor Pulse/Tick".

Fuel lasts
    "Uranium Cells are, trivially, the part producing the energy. Each uranium cell lasts quite long, 200000 ticks to be exact. This is approximately a length of 160 minutes, in effect 8 full Minecraft Days."

• Doesn't tell me how long it takes to re-enrich uranium, but it gives me a good guess :

Assumption : it takes a full cycle baseline to re-enrich uranium at 0 heat. So at 4000 heat, it would take half a cycle. I set a timer to 80 minutes upon reactor start and that should be when it is time to change out the breeding fuel.

• After doing some testing,

it appears that.
    0-3k heat with 4 depleted around 1 uranium every 1k ticks = 250 off the 9999 timer
    3-6k heat with 4 depleted Around 1 uranium every 1k ticks = 500 off the 9999 timer
    (give or take a little)

i should of checked 9k plus but closed it lol , i would think it goes to 1k every 1k ticks. altho it should be more i get 4 full and 4 partial in my breeder. was thinking the partials are around 80%ish enriched.

So thats a base to go off at least. it would enrich alot faster with more. Harder to test that with out more options on the test site.

• Redid the test at 9k and it seems

9k heat x 4 depleted around 1 uranium. 1k ticks = 2k off the 9999timer.

So assuming i did them correctly and just didnt imagine it lol

0-3 = 250ish per 1k ticks
    3-6 = 500ish per 1k ticks
    6-9 = 1kish per 1k ticks
    9+ = 2kish per 1k ticks

• How many "1000 tick" units does it take to deplete a rod of fresh fuel? 10,000 ? Or 200,000 as per Ablalaka above? I need more information on how you determined this.

• Well assuming i am correct in what i have read its

Fresh Cell will last 10,000Reactor ticks (10,000 seconds \ 160mins (166.666666666666666667 according to my calculator lol)

x20ticks = 200000 per alblaka

So when i say tick i guess i should change that to Reactor ticks.
    Ticks according to him are 20 every 1 second.

Using the reactor test site, i put in a fresh cell surrounded by depleted started it watched it go till 1k on the fresh cell. checked the surrounding depleted each was hovering around -250 from the starting 9999, increased heat lvled it out at 3k500ish. Did the test again (started with a fresh cell and 4 depleted waited untill it ticked 1k times checked the Numbers it was around 500 ect.ect.)

Its the same measurement just different method, no idea why there is a distinction but there is. a Reactor tick = 1second and also 20ticks over 1 second lol.

The important thing is its 10000seconds for a fresh uranium to be used.

That being said, i have no idea on how one would time that with Red Power.

• Doesn't tell me how long it takes to re-enrich uranium, but it gives me a good guess :

Assumption : it takes a full cycle baseline to re-enrich uranium at 0 heat. So at 4000 heat, it would take half a cycle. I set a timer to 80 minutes upon reactor start and that should be when it is time to change out the breeding fuel.

I know it takes more then 1 cycle (at 0 heat) to re-enrich depleted uranium (well unless maybe you surrounded 1 isotope cell with 4 uranium cells).

According to Demork's calculations:
    It would take 4 cycles for 1 uranium cell to re-enrich 1 isotope (at 0 heat).
    at 6000 to 9000 (8999) heat, 1 cycle would be enough for 1 uranium to re-enrich 1 isotope.
    at 9000 or more (aka "over 9000!") heat, only 1/2 a cycle would be required.

So basically, 10000 seconds = reactor cycle (C), (H) heat index = 4, 2, 1, 0.5 (for <3000, <6000,<9000, >9000 heat), (N) Number of uranium cells around the isotope cell.
    Timer = CH/N

• There's 10k reactor ticks in a nuclear cycle, and reactors ticks once every second. At 4k heat it takes 2 cycles to refine an iso connected to a single uran.

• Here's a simpler format, assuming one Isotope is paired with one Uranium Cell:

At 0 reactor heat: One Isotope takes four Uranium Cells to charge.
    At 3000 reactor heat: One Isotope takes two Uranium Cells to charge.
    At 6000 reactor heat: One Isotope takes one Uranium Cell to charge.
    At 9000 reactor heat: One Isotope takes half a Uranium Cell to charge.

Charging times do not gradrually change as the reactor heats up, the charging speed is effected immediately upon hitting a 3k/6k/9k heat boundry. There's is no benefit to having a reactor at 12000 heat or beyond.

If an Isotope has more than one neighbouring Uranium Cell then it'll charge up faster (Two times as fast with two Uranium Cells, three times as fast with three Uranium Cells, etc).

If a Uranium Cell has more than one neighbouring Isotope then they all charge at the same normal rate but the Uranium Cell will be producing more heat.

Charging cells in reactors below 9000 heat will be at the mercy of the dreaded 'Random Number Generator' and thus charging times can vary slightly.

Edit: As for the other OP questions:
    2) A 'reactor tick' is 20 minecraft ticks (one real second, assuming the game isn't being slowed down).
    3) Uranium Cells last 10000 'reactor ticks.