Compatybility with RedPower2

• In RedPower2 are Tin and Cooper too, is the way to make Tin and Cooper from RedPower2 the same Tin and Cooper from IndustrialCraft2?

Sorry for my english.

In RedPower2 are Tin and Cooper too, is the way to make Tin and Cooper from RedPower2 the same Tin and Cooper from IndustrialCraft2?

I heart that Eloraam with rename them for copability, Tin will be renamed to zinc, dunno bout copper.

• I was under the impression that the made forge capable of sharing ores between mods? Or is that not what the ore dictionary will do?

• Supposedly so, yes. Don't think they're to that point quite yet though. Frustrating because all of the tin I have found has been the 'wrong' kind (Rp2s). Can't even begin to start IC2 until they fix it 9OR I find IC2-specific tin). Again, very frustrating.

• If you want to make IC2 more compatible with RP2 you could use the custom recipes mod to make one to one conversion recipes. So for instance if you put a RP tin into the crafting bench, it would come out as a IC tin. MagusUnion has a great tutorial on how to use custom recipes.

OR

If you know how to code you could make a bridge mod.

• IC2 1.2x will support using the RP2 ores, RP2 will most likely support it in pre-release 3.

Sweet thanks for the update. I don't use RP2 at this time but knowing that you guys are working to make things cross compatible really shows you guys are doing a wonderful job developing the mod.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.