• Hey guys, i dont know what the problem is here, so i'm asking you guys if you can spot any problems in this setup. My machines arent getting power and the EU readers says there isnt any power coming from the MFSU

• 3 dotted side towards the HIGH voltage.

So when up-converting voltage : have the three dotted side towards the side you want to output high voltage power TO. Use a redstone torch under the transformer.

When down-converting voltage : the three dotted side is facing the high voltage coming IN. Do not use a redstone torch.

Use the right transformer for the job : "low voltage" is between low and medium voltage, "medium voltage" is between medium and high voltage, and high voltage is between high and extreme voltage.

It probably isn't bugged, you are most likely doing something wrong as per the above. I had quite a bit of frustration like you did until I figured out some of those rules.

• As pictured it already looks like the high side and outputs are proper. If this is SMP there is a good chance some things aren't facing the right way. I would suggest removing the MFS output fiber (so you don't accidently overload something) then electric wrenching your TFs to an improper way, then the proper way for their 3 dot port to receive the higher power. Finally you can do the same thing with the MFS (it will happen in place as long as you don't point it where the dot face really is) and re-apply the glass fiber to let the power out.

The other potential issue is your MFS might be receiving a redstone signal and thus hoarding power until full.

• As pictured it already looks like the high side and outputs are proper. If this is SMP there is a good chance some things aren't facing the right way. I would suggest removing the MFS output fiber (so you don't accidently overload something) then electric wrenching your TFs to an improper way, then the proper way for their 3 dot port to receive the higher power. Finally you can do the same thing with the MFS (it will happen in place as long as you don't point it where the dot face really is) and re-apply the glass fiber to let the power out.

The other potential issue is your MFS might be receiving a redstone signal and thus hoarding power until full.

Yepp, definitely looks like all the inputs/outputs go the right way, also make sure none of the transformers (or the MFSU) are receiving redstone power. (the LVT looks suspect cos there's a gold pipe underneath it that's powered (so if there's a torch directly underneath the gold pipe, it could would be sending power. 2 blocks down should be fine.) Also could be an issue with the power-net, I've had that problem a few times, usually breaking and replacing cables will solve that though. [try the fiber, then a gold cable, then one of the copper cables near the LVT. After you've checked for lack of redstone power.]