[Minor Bug 1.23] Construction Foam?

• When you break construction foam (or the blocks they produce) no item is dropped.

Didn't matter if I used a sprayer or not. Tried a variety of tools to destroy the blocks with.

Not sure if this is intended behavior as the description was that the foam could be easily destroyed and reshaped.

Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong...

• From the description I read this as the foam has an 'expansion' phase when it's malleable and then a permanence phase when it is not. If it's like glass where breaking it doesn't drop anything then I don't think it's a good enough material. Glass at least is translucent and can be crafted from stone via maceration and re-heating, so it's redeemable as an end-product of the lava/magma+water infinite supply chain. Clay however could only be produced via uu-mater and this is simply far too costly for these ends.

• You can make clay blocks by forming 4 clay balls into a square. It also has an alternate recipe in ic2, but I can't remember it. Clay is super-common in 1.8 maps so I imagine the alternate recipe is not necessary.