Support Request: Register refined iron ingot through ore dictionary

• This is power crystals of MineFactory Reloaded. I want to make my steel ingots equivalent to refined iron via the ore dictionary, but as far as I can tell you aren't registering those, only tin and copper. Would you consider adding this in a future release? I don't even care if you register it as "ingotRefinedIron" or whatever, I can use your name, this is just something that I think will make users who use both mods very happy. If you're fine with this and give me the name you'll use in IC2 vNext I'll add matching support to the next version of MFR.

Thanks!

(Is there a better way of contacting you for mod integration support? I didn't see any..)

• darn it, i like how how cheap is to make 5 steel with just 4 coal and 1 iron ingot :D
    +1 anyway, hate having lot of id's occupied by duplicated thingies and keeping an eye on conflicts of diffrent mods
    less stuff - more use :thumbup:

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy