close please

• not a grief WORSE! a complete world bug out!

alot of stuf was lost

im giving everyone 1 week from the time i set up new world to salvage what they can then old world will be gone forever

• Hey kay or oni or whoever reads this :D
    Its me Razor. The problem is that i cant even join to pack my things :/
    So.. pretty shitty..
    What can I do ? After about one second I get disconnected with an end of stream cant even type anything :/
    Help ?
    Edit: Now its an instant end of stream... Wouldnt it be better to restart from scratch.. like everyone and everything ?

• Damned, cant we just get creative mode for the people that lost all there stuff ?? cuz i think i cant pick up all i need....

• may kay or oni delete my player file ? it must be in a folder, its the reason why i cant join, just tested on an other server there it worked, so yeah would be nice :D

• i have put all the items i want to carry over to the other world becasue of reset. will my armour like my batpack which i have equipted get taken over? :Batpack: :?:

• Damned, cant we just get creative mode for the people that lost all there stuff ?? cuz i think i cant pick up all i need....

just get esentials like the machines that you need/want or the ones that are expensive and ores. also just get enough resorse for a house i have 2 stacks of stone

• sorry i just woke up a bit ago...

razor fixed you should be able to log in now

killerlsp everything your carrying will be transferred including armor worn

do you mind me asking how is the world bugged and I think the griefer stole like 2 stacks of my iron tin and copper because I left 64 iron in maserator and same with copper also i was cooking 64 tin :?:

Worked for like two seconds then chrashed again :/
    Edit: I think the server doesnt like me anymore :/
    Edit²: Even a complete fresh installation didnt work :/

• can we please start a new world with nothing. i am so bord without the server up i just left my guy with all stuff i font really care if i dont get any of it ive on;y just started anyway. :thumbup:

• If you're having issues logging in (end of stream error) it's because you're near an area of the map that is broken. I can tp you out of that area during the time that you're on, but only if I'm expecting you. Try three times in a row to connect, and I should get you on the second or third connect attempt.

• GUYS. If you do vote for th new map, all the stuff will be wiped. If you don't care, because you've "barley started anyway" PLEASE vote against it. i have been working really hard, and don't wanna lose my stuff. Also, you now CAN get back onto the old map to transfer stuff to the new one, and if you plain want to start anew, then don't transfer your stuff, rather have a new map and ruin it for other people.