A rework of the Construction Foam.

• Okay Industrial Boys and Girls. I have been playing with the new content and am having a little bit of a problem with the construction foam.
    I like the fact that its fire, creeper proof etc but! I do not like that i seem to be wasting alot when i am building.

Here is my suggestion:
    Similar to the mining laser the foam sprayer should get different spraying modes.
    1.) The standard spray.
    2.) A horizontal and vertical spray.
    3.) A single block spray.

I see the saying "This would be simple to implement" but, I honestly think it would be. The changing of fire modes for the mining laser is already there.
    I cant imagine this would take tons of time to code.

and since ive brought it up already, do you think that the recipe is to easy to craft?

Please tell me what you guys think.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• yeah, CF is kind of stupid right now
    instead of (forgothowitcalled) is should be construction gun to produce these "explosion in macaroni factory" patterns

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• Official Post

or you use scaffolds to show the foam where to go... as intended. and not spray it wildly around.
    btw alb is planning to make scaffolds foamable.

• for the time it takes to make enough scaffolds for my build, i'd better make RStone

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy