[Suggestion] Power Display

• I browsed the suggestions but didn't find anything like this, so tell me if I'm wrong please!I like to make stuff look nice, so, I usually try to hide all my wiring, Power Units, etc...

But then I find myself running and checking my MFS unit to see if it has enough power to run the Mass Fabricator for a while, etc...

So I suggest a box that you connect to anything that has contains EU (I suggest having it use Tin Wires (super low voltage), and have it show the amount on the Display. This way I could run all my boxes to a control room where I can keep tabs on the energy levels of everything.

Alternatively, when you connect this box up to a Nuclear Reactor, it could show Heat.

• much more better suggestion - ability to place wallsigns on machines with sync updates, this is not very hightech, but need nearly no coding, check 4 world points for block instanceof tewallsign with proper facing (wallsign have 4 faces only) set lines of sign to needed values.

• Signs are boring, ugly, and bukkitish. i want a EPIC control room will (if possible) values or meters on the textures, and then details on clicking. not a room with some signs.

• Signs are boring, ugly, and bukkitish. i want a EPIC control room will (if possible) values or meters on the textures, and then details on clicking. not a room with some signs.

One thing at a time unless you got some hidden talent at programming.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You know the concept of a metal sign that updates based on the power level of a machine wouldn't be bad, you could place it on the wall above a machine and it'd show how much power the machine has/is using or whatever.

Still remember the convo ending with "No, stop bugging me, cables transmitting energy are totally not possible! Use the batterys."