DokuCraft - IC2 v1.95b( 32x32) (Remake by Amilman)Dark,Hight UPDATE!!

• I had drawn these before but didn't post them since this was a IC2 thread on the IC2 forum but since there is demand I will. Below is my version of RP2 world, wires and lighting. Note Envy made a RP2 world and items but are out of date only a few release. Also thanks Amilman and Envy for the link/credit on your respective threads.

• Great job Avatar! We should definitely think about a customizer or something so that people can easy select which textures they want use.

Hope its not a problem for the IC2 peops that we abuse their forum for other techmod texes too.

• Hey, for some reason the download for the dokucraft dark is returning as a broken link. Not sure if it's just me but letting you know. ^^

Thank you checked. :) But it seems like it's some problem with your hand. :(

Ельцен,водка,валенки,медведь,матрёшки бляяядь :D

• Hi, I'm having alot of problems with mcpatcher.. and it seems its needed for some of the graphics to work. I'm at a loss, so far the only way I can get mcpatcher to work is to use it on a clean instal. But if I do that I can't seem to get my other mods to work, specifically IC 2. There Forums were.. largely unhelpful and someone had recommended on a post that the mods should be done first than use mcpatcher... But it wont work ><. I'm assuming since mcpatcher is required by this texture pack someone here might be able to explain what I need to do. I have buildcraft, IC2, EE2, portalgun, treecapicitor, recipebook, audiomod, modloader, modloadermp, mcforge, cctv, deathchest, and probably a few other mods installed. I plan to add red power if I can sort out all the Id conflicts. Any help would be vastly appreciated ;(

• Hi, I'm having alot of problems with mcpatcher.. and it seems its needed for some of the graphics to work. I'm at a loss, so far the only way I can get mcpatcher to work is to use it on a clean instal. But if I do that I can't seem to get my other mods to work, specifically IC 2. There Forums were.. largely unhelpful and someone had recommended on a post that the mods should be done first than use mcpatcher... But it wont work ><. I'm assuming since mcpatcher is required by this texture pack someone here might be able to explain what I need to do. I have buildcraft, IC2, EE2, portalgun, treecapicitor, recipebook, audiomod, modloader, modloadermp, mcforge, cctv, deathchest, and probably a few other mods installed. I plan to add red power if I can sort out all the Id conflicts. Any help would be vastly appreciated ;(

Try to put the mod: OptiFine HD

• I'm Husono and I've put together a Technic Support Pack for Dokucraft on the Saga Continues forum. Which you can get here.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/429400…t%20Technic%20Support.zip
    I think you've done an excellent job with these High and Dark IC2 textures and I would like to include your textures. Will you give me permission to add these textures to the pack?

Also if anyone else has any textures for Dokucraft would you post them on the dokucraft the saga countinues forum page. Found here http://www.minecraftforum.net/…t-the-saga-continues-32x/. I would love to include your textures in the support pack if they fit the theme of Dokucraft and are well made. Thanks.

• Of course I give my permission to use the packs;)

• You need to update the equivalent exchange textures :Energy Crystal:

• could we maybe use the dokucraft mining laser instead of the default laser in the next pack? because it looks freaking horrible blech totally ruins the theme! I had it in my old dokucraft pack before I started using this one for RP2 support.

• Could you make textures for Forestry and RP2 machines?

• English:
    Hey. I apologize for such a long wait, and for my bad English. :(
    I could not take long for the creation of textures pack from the fact that I have now is a pre-diploma practice and I just do not have the time.
    Once again I apologize.

Russian:
    Привет. Я извиняюсь за столь долгие ожидания и за мой плохой английский.
    Я долго не мог взяться за создание текстур пака из за того что у меня сейчас идёт преддипломная практика и у меня в обще не было времени.
    Ещё раз приношу свои извинения.

• Hello Amilman!

I'm FTWBurn from Dokucraft The Saga Continues and I just wanna say you did well on doing those items. I know you gave permission to Husono which I meet him on the DTSC Thread and were all working on the textures. Id just wanna ask if you could give permission to me to use them next IC2 Items I'm doing... Of course I will credit you and you have been inspiration to me. :)

Heres what I'm capable of:

If you read this, Thank you :)

Off-Topic: For many users have been requesting Redpower Textures can actually get them here and they are updated for last version but not all are finished: http://www.minecraftforum.net/…continues/page__st__12920