Simple Wind Farm

• Ok, I still don't get the new wiring system. :) I've got 3 windmills all wired to a LV transformer. I've got a redstone torch diagonal from the LV transformer. Then I've got a wire (all tin wiring) going from the 3 dot side of the LVT to another LVT, again connecting at the 3 dot side. Then I've got a batbox right next to the LVT that ought to be recieving MV and stepping it down to LV. The distances are not that great, although I'd like to do a long distance power transmission form the hills outside of town down to my home in town. What am I missing?

Edit: Ok, so i tried to wire 1 windmill to a batbox with 14 tin wires to conect them and I'm not getting any energy in the batbox.

• Ok, I still don't get the new wiring system. :) I've got 3 windmills all wired to a LV transformer. I've got a redstone torch diagonal from the LV transformer. Then I've got a wire (all tin wiring) going from the 3 dot side of the LVT to another LVT, again connecting at the 3 dot side. Then I've got a batbox right next to the LVT that ought to be recieving MV and stepping it down to LV. The distances are not that great, although I'd like to do a long distance power transmission form the hills outside of town down to my home in town. What am I missing?

Edit: Ok, so i tried to wire 1 windmill to a batbox with 14 tin wires to conect them and I'm not getting any energy in the batbox.

Tin wire will burn out when used on the output side of any transformer or energy storage device.

If you're trying to step up the voltage from the wind gens, it needs to go like this:
    :Wind Mill: ->tin or copper wire -> 1-dot side of LVT (with redstone applied) / 3-dot side of LVT -> gold or better wire -> 1-dot side of MVT (with redstone) / 3-dot MVT -> glass or iron wire.

Currently, tin can't support the full output of an unobstructed wind gen at the very top of the map.

• tin cables cant be used on windmills right now, tin cable max is 3EU , windmill is 4EU, so cable will occasionally burn down
    alblaka claims i'll be fixed in next release (cable, not windmill)

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy