• Title shows my expression after MC just crashed....

But before that a backstory. For the past two weeks my launcher has been unable to connect to minecraft.net. That being so, I cant even download a new version of the game. Didn't faze me that much, but then today mincraft crashes and rendered the files corrupted. So know I have a corrupted minecraft and no way to obtain a fresh copy.....

I was speechless...I wouldn't really call it a rage quit...more of a disbelief quit (if you can even call it quitting). Rage hasn't come yet but I'm sure it will. So here's to weeks of no minecraft (and more importantly IC, I was just starting my nuclear reactor ;( ) until I figure out what the HELL I did wrong.

• Mojang knows that the login server has been borked, it happens to me (can't log in). What I would do, is trying logging in over and over again (works after two or three tries), or redownload the client from the minecraft site.

• This is the reason why i use a custom launcher and all servers I ever set up are in offline mode even tho I own MC. You have less problems when not using the legit client, hate how Mojang refuses to fix that issue, maybe they shouldn't use java on a server with nearly 4 million users, just saying...

• Mojang knows that the login server has been borked, it happens to me (can't log in). What I would do, is trying logging in over and over again (works after two or three tries), or redownload the client from the minecraft site.

Ah but thats just it. I have tried logging in for over an hour, nothing. Downloaded a new version, the new launcher wont connect either. I've done everything possible to fix it if it was just a momentary login bug, but it isn't. Apparently I screwed up somewhere and messed with minecraft.

• Ah but thats just it. I have tried logging in for over an hour, nothing. Downloaded a new version, the new launcher wont connect either. I've done everything possible to fix it if it was just a momentary login bug, but it isn't. Apparently I screwed up somewhere and messed with minecraft.

Check to makesure your firewall is configed right, router etc. IF that all failes, yell at your ISP (internet service provider) and tell them to fix the issue cause its not your end if that all checks out.

are you able to ping the minecraft site and get a ping back on commandpromt (Assuming you are using windows here)

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!