[Suggestion] Electric Treetap

• For players like me who are quite established in game, collecting more wood just to make treetaps is really a chore (since one collects only abt 20 odd sticky resin). So basically i suggest an electric treetap, much like the electric wrench. The recipe can probably be the same too (change out wrench for treetap). :Treetap:

• For players like me who are quite established in game, collecting more wood just to make treetaps is really a chore (since one collects only abt 20 odd sticky resin). So basically i suggest an electric treetap, much like the electric wrench. The recipe can probably be the same too (change out wrench for treetap). :Treetap:

haha, I was just about to suggest this.
    it's really a pain to constantly make treetaps to gather resin, and you also can't stack treetaps so you can't carry a stack of them with you.
    so I also thought that an electric treetap would be quite useful for this.

the recipe could be like you suggested, but instead of a wooden treetap you could, for example, make a treetap out of refined iron, making this item a bit more expensive.

• Or make a modified extractor that you can leave in the middle of a rubber plantation that does a similar job to the miner but with resin.
    Slap a solar panel on top of it and you're good to go!

that'd make it too easy IMHO, gathering resin isn't much work to do, it's just very annoying to constantly have to make treetaps because they wear out so quickly

• In SMP I hate it so much I end up paying people. But damn I could imagine SSP this being one of the worst parts of the game. Hell I rather hunt down rubber forests and take it all down without using the tap and use the wood its so frigan damn painful. I agree though we need something like the wrench and we need it working with the bat pack.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I don't know. I have problems dealing with vast overabundance of resin, both in SSP and SMP. I used one treetap to bootstrap rubber production in the beginning, and now I have more than I can possibly deal with (but then again, I use rubber trees for my primary tree farm because lets face it, with an induction furnace it doesn't really matter).