[Addon v1.112]BioMaterialsv3.2.0

• Bio Materials

Have you ever wondered why you can make Industrial Diamonds:Industrial Diamond: out of Coal:Coal Dust:,

But not other carbon materials? Like Plantballs?

And what about Carbon Plates, why can't we make those from Plantballs

Well with this addon you can!

No more strip mining your beautiful minecraft world for coal:Coal Dust:.

No more endless mines. As a alternative you can now make Industrial Diamonds :Industrial Diamond: and Carbon Plates with

128 Plantballs and 32 Plantballs, respectively (both configurable!)

Thanks to chaoschamp for some textures!

Video Tut:

courtesy of ultimate_omega

http://youtu.be/PVCvIvoq75g

(made on version 1.10)

Recipes:

To Make Carbon Plates:

To Make Industrial Diamonds:

Straight Talk:

The cost for Industrial Diamonds and Carbon Plates is 16 plant matter = 1 coal
    so each Industrial Diamond is 16 stacks of plant stuff
    and each carbon plate is 4 stacks

keep in mind that these are just the defaults, they are configurable in the config file

in addition the ability to make biodiamonds or bioplates can be turned off in the config as well

also there is a brick recipe for bioballs that is on by default that can be turned off as well

Downloads!!!:

Universal:

http://www.mediafire.com/?khban9kx0ablob5

Older versions:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dgf787g1e1dqy

How to Install:

Correctly install: Industrialcraft2 v 1.112, and F4113nC0r3 4.0.0 or higher in that order.

Then put the .zip file in the mods folder (Or copy all files in .zip into minecraft.jar).

No mods folder? Run Minecraft after Forge is installed and it will generate one for you.

Please note that the config file will only generate once Minecraft has been run at least once!!!

That's it!!!

Change Log:

http://f4113n.x10.mx/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11

Please give me feedback everyone!!!

Did you like it or not, and why?

The only way i can improve the addon is if you guys tell me what you guys tell me what you think!!!

Have fun!!!

F4113nb34st

• too cheap
    waaay too cheap
    to be even remotely balanced it needs 2 more stages as in biochunk*8+something->new_bio_product*8+something->new_bio_product2->compress->diamond

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• 512... havent seen that coming :)
    yeah 512 too much , but yet 8 is too small, target for it should be somewhere around 32 stacks
    maybe in the beginning, instead of C.Plantballs, some new transition item , created by 4 c.plantballs, that should do it
    edit: probly 32 is too hard for those who dont use advanced machines, 16-ish is perfect

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• I like this, but would it be possible to work with the Charcoal Dust Add-on with this mod? I think that this may make it more balanced. Then again, I don't know.

• Noert: ya i working on the next version right now and changing to 16 stacks each

@ultimate_omega: if you mean the two working side by side and it doesn't already work I will look into making compatiblity files with him

if you mean integrating the two addons..... well i'll ask him.

• @ultimate_omega: if you mean the two working side by side and it doesn't already work I will look into making compatiblity files with him

if you mean integrating the two addons..... well i'll ask him.

Well, it'll be your choice, of course. But even so, I'll give this a shot, and if I can resurrect my video software, I'll work on a demo video for you.

• I know that I could have used the addrecipe method, however I couldn't get it to work with that since I couldn't figure out why eclipse was asking for a "ul" when the code asked for a itemstack. I will spend more effort in a later update getting that to work.

• Official Post

addRecipe(new RecipeInput(Block.sand.blockID, 0), new ItemStack(Block.sandStone)) will add a recipe which transform 12-0 to 24-0 (blockid-metadata). RecipeInput is almost the same as ItemStack, it just doesn't have the count parameter and implements hashCode()+equals() to be usable in a hash map.

• sweet, gonna go to my server as soon as it's SMP :thumbup:

• nah , it's small server just for my friends, it's uptime is barely 30% and it have no anti-grief measures to go public
    and it uses alot of mods and custom configs to prevent conflicts (sort of anti-grief measure too, default configs would kick the bastard on approach to our techy lair) :D

• No rush here , we've waited for energy coupler , can wait for this :D

• Sorry, but I think, that 16 stacks of plant material it too much! X(
    Coal (1 stack) + stuff = 1 :Industrial Diamond:
    Bio (16 stacks) + stuff = 1 :Industrial Diamond:
    It's cool idea (installed), but now... I think I will never use it.
    64 coal is MUSH easier to obtain, than 1024 plant material. JEEEE-ZUS... :pinch:
    It's just crazy value...

Bio stuff is just TWO (or 4... but still not 16) times worse than coal stuff! Not 16 times!
    Why? Remember coal and bio fuels! 2 :Compressed Plantball: + :Empty Cell: or 1 :Compressed hyd. Coalclump: + :Empty Cell:

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|