[V1.23] nPower plugins - IC Efficiency 0.7, BetterMiner 0.1, qSuitCtrlPatch 0.2 - BUKKIT support!

• Official Post

With both the CRTL fix and the full fixes the server crashes on startup:

I also tried changing it to use CRTL myself, but I broke the fall damage absorption of the boots a bit^^. If you want the full v1.15 speed without sprinting you need to change float f = 0.22F; to float f = 0.25F; on line 53 in ItemArmorQuantumSuit.java

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: wd
    is there a wd.class?
    (dont know java at all but thats probably the reason :P)

• IO was hoping I could release one release as the the classes I modified were all common, tehy should be shared. guess I still need to release the one compiled for the server jar, will do. :D Updated to V0.3, fixed some bugs with energy loss.

• Server version added, please report any bugs, lag issues which appear to be related to this. If it works say that it does as well :p

• No, it only does stuff when using solar panels, and it's not really 512EU/t, it's more complicated than that.

Please, could someone send me a craftbukkit JAR with MLMP for CB, forge for CB, and IC2 for CB with no other add-ons/mods? :D

I think I've got a bukkit port, need to test that I've not done something strange so yet again it only works on my setup.

• No, it only does stuff when using solar panels, and it's not really 512EU/t, it's more complicated than that.

Please, could someone send me a craftbukkit JAR with MLMP for CB, forge for CB, and IC2 for CB with no other add-ons/mods? :D

I think I've got a bukkit port, need to test that I've not done something strange so yet again it only works on my setup.

• Bukkit 1337
    • ModLoaderMP b1337 r4
    • MinecraftForge 1.1.2 b1337 r2
    • BuildCraft 2.2.4 b1337
    • IndustrialCraft² 1.23 b1337 r3 pre

http://godcraft.com/x/mod_bukkit_1337.zip

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Thanks for the update, took the Quantum fix from the download and it loads fine. But it has the same problem as I had with my fix. If you quantum jump you get damage when you land, although I am not sure if this is not a bug/feature of IC2 itself. I only know that it didn't do that when I tried it in 1.15.
    Next problem I have is this:

As you can see it crashes some time after the modloader init, but this bug is related to this addon: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2037 I don't know what you changed, but maybe it is an easily fixable bug.

• For now, don't directly connect solars to couplers, put an MFSU between.

That shouldn't be possible, it checks if it is an instance of that. I'll decompile their mod and see if there's anyhting strange, or maybe I just made a stupid mistake :(.

Code
    if(ienergysink1 instanceof TileEntityElectricBlock){
    					i1 = ((TileEntityElectricBlock)ienergysink1).safelyInjectEnergy(energypath1.targetDirection, k - l);
    					j += k - i1;
                        j1 = k - l - i1;
    				}

edit: I fail, forgot to change something when copy/pasting it. Will post version 0.4 soon, fixing this rather stupid bug :D