[V1.23] nPower plugins - IC Efficiency 0.7, BetterMiner 0.1, qSuitCtrlPatch 0.2 - BUKKIT support!

• IC Efficiency:

BetterMiner

QSUITCTRL patch:

Alblaka, please could I use ad.fly/adcraft.co?

• o-o Thats for sure awesome for a not-that-expensive host.

But... When solars give 512eu each spike, I'd need HV/Glass fibre cables to wire them up, as copper/gold/LV cables would melt, right?
    BTW, you should put a download link. <:

• version with 32EU-pulses would be better solution in terms of compatibility with old designs

edit: darn it :)

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• I beg you release the ctrl one asap <3. We been testing out little hack mods all day for The client got one working but both the suit/sprint can't be on the same key.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Works, minor bug, shocks you unless you use HV 4x/glass fiber. Other than that, fine. I'll have that fixed soon. :)

Uploaded, report any issues! :D

• any chance of adfly instead of adcraft? and also do you have a permission for this?

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• I beg you release the ctrl one asap <3. We been testing out little hack mods all day for The client got one working but both the suit/sprint can't be on the same key.

It never originally worked like that. It used to be yo uneedde to ctrl and W-w for max speed. I guess you could increase the ctrl speed, but to get the FOX change too you'd need to modify base classes...

edit: Oh, didn't see that in the rules. I'll just give plain links.

edit 2: Plain links given.

• It never originally worked like that. It used to be yo uneedde to ctrl and W-w for max speed. I guess you could increase the ctrl speed, but to get the FOX change too you'd need to modify base classes...

edit: Oh, didn't see that in the rules. I'll just give plain links.

Sorry my grammar sucks haha. Your patch worked flawless and did what I wanted :)

• Experimental Version added to the main post, it might fix what you pm'd me about.

Shocking is fixed! :D

haha it does work for SMP ;) But downside is I use Bukkit port and I can't use the fix unless they fix it haha.

• The bukkit port involves recompiling using MCP anyway, yes? Could you upload a set-up MCP to build the bukkit one and and PM me the link to it? I know you're not really supposed to do it, but I don't have enough time otherwise. I could then release this for the port? :)

• The bukkit port involves recompiling using MCP anyway, yes? Could you upload a set-up MCP to build the bukkit one and and PM me the link to it? I know you're not really supposed to do it, but I don't have enough time otherwise. I could then release this for the port? :)

Yeah I need to learn myself how to do this stuff overtime. I did see the changes done to the files but derp I don't even no how to compile but hell can decompile and show the exact changes hehe.

All the info is located here:
    http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php

Think this how the compiling port works:
    http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=47.0

Here is all the ported stuff so far:
    http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=12.0

So hell yeah if your able to compile the TileEntityElectricBlock.class for bukkit I would love you a ton! You be amazed how many more people using bukkit now.

• IR is switching to using bukkit soon, I hope. :) I'll have a look. Might fall asleep on my keyboard though. I've not(effectively)slept for ages, because I was up for 32 hours due to xkillerbees' live stream I watched, (wrong timezone :(), then I had 4 hours sleep, and now I've been awake for 14 hours since then... D:

• IR is switching to using bukkit soon, I hope. :) I'll have a look. Might fall asleep on my keyboard though. I've not(effectively)slept for ages, because I was up for 32 hours due to xkillerbees' live stream I watched, (wrong timezone :(), then I had 4 hours sleep, and now I've been awake for 14 hours since then... D:

haha yeah I understand I usually don't sleep till 7-8am everyday lmao. Pretty bad :)