[V1.23] nPower plugins - IC Efficiency 0.7, BetterMiner 0.1, qSuitCtrlPatch 0.2 - BUKKIT support!

• Should I implement the same changes for other generators, except maybe once every 20 ticks instead of once every 512, since people use few of them at the same time?

• TBH you should design a test server test world launch jconsole and run say 1000's machines at once. From there you play with the settings and see what effects what.

This will offer you a wonderful idea if its working well or not so well and in what situations.

That would be my advice.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I shall first test with a huge flat panel with solars on, and see if it crashes. I bet it will, but I bet it takes more 3*rt(nsolars) to do it, or close to.(too tired for proper math :()

• I shall first test with a huge flat panel with solars on, and see if it crashes. I bet it will, but I bet it takes more 3*rt(nsolars) to do it, or close to.(too tired for proper math :()

Then go to sleep :)

• Wow if this works right this will be a life saver for my server. Once it is ported to bukkit that is. If i knew how i would port it myself :)

Yeah I just want the block spamming fix don't need the 512 thing yet myself. I put in a request with the main porter there but hes been busy I guess :(

• It's done, working, doesn't explode them. You can see in teh image I linked sing copper cable to the right, I think. :)

However, one issue with releasing it, need to wait for Nargon to update their minecraft.patch release to work correctly...

It won't work correctly until then.

Because of the nature of the bug, it works fine when testing in MCP using startclient.bat...

• Official Post

Does tin work too? :P

• I've been a-testing...

110 solar lag panel, does it work? No lag! :D

The only lag-spike is from pressing f2 a few seconds earlier.

Although I wouldn't recommend using lag panels, ever...

Testing solar output:

So that's 0.996EU/t from each solar. :)

• Going to bed now but I will post some screenshots for you when I get up of my setup's They are 700+ Solar Panels all legit hehe.

Also any word on TileEntityElectricBlock.class for bukkit? My players are really dying for that like I said 700+ Solar Panels you could imagine what happens with the chunk spam haha.

• With both the CRTL fix and the full fixes the server crashes on startup:

I also tried changing it to use CRTL myself, but I broke the fall damage absorption of the boots a bit^^. If you want the full v1.15 speed without sprinting you need to change float f = 0.22F; to float f = 0.25F; on line 53 in ItemArmorQuantumSuit.java