[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I couldn't compress the Graphene-Gold Lattice.
    used v0.71 even tryed besides the normal compresser the Singularity compressor but neither worked...

Just wait a long time, the lattice needs either a fully gibbled singularity or a awfully long time..

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Before? so you got it going? how?

For crying out loud, THIS IS A FRIGGIN ID CONFLICT! BOTH the reactor and the graphene lattice. Sort out the ID's manually, or if using ID resolver put mod_missile at top priority, then delete all saved ID's.

EDIT: this is the THIRD TIME i say this. JUST LOOK A FEW FRIGGIN PAGES BACK!
    EDIT2: Please add informations about ID conflicts to the OP, Kentington. We are obviously being horded by forum newbies who dont know that their question might have been answered a few pages back.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• For crying out loud, THIS IS A FRIGGIN ID CONFLICT! BOTH the reactor and the graphene lattice. Sort out the ID's manually, or if using ID resolver put mod_missile at top priority, then delete all saved ID's.

EDIT2: Please add informations about ID conflicts to the OP, Kentington. We are obviously being horded by forum newbies who dont know that their question might have been answered a few pages back.

At least I´m a learning newbie, this time around I just went through all my configs, sorted every ID into a table file and changed whats needed changing. ;)
    It´s a bit of a hassle, but at least you won´t run into problems with addons that don´t play nice with ID Resolver out of the box ;)

• For crying out loud, THIS IS A FRIGGIN ID CONFLICT! BOTH the reactor and the graphene lattice. Sort out the ID's manually, or if using ID resolver put mod_missile at top priority, then delete all saved ID's.

sorry for my mistake I read the last 6 pages but I must have "overread" it... :(
    Big Thanks anyways will try that later :thumbup:

• Does anyone know if it's possible to extract the empty cells out of the Isotropic Separator with either BC pipes or RP2 tubes? I've only managed to get the filled Deuterium cells out (or nothing at all) after trying all six sides with both BC and RP2 pipes/tubes. I've been trying to build an automated re-fueling system for the fusion reactor, but it's kinda difficult when the Separator gets clogged after only producing 6 fuel cells. So is this a bug, or did I screw something up? 8|

In case it's needed, my currently installed mods are:
    Modloader
    ModloaderMP
    MCForge 1.2.3
    IC2 1.43
    BC 3.0.4
    RP2 pr4b
    Rocket Science 0.71
    Railcraft 2.2.1
    TMI

• Have you tried the RP2 Filters? Set them up next to the separator with an empty cell as a filter and it should pull them out for every redstonepulse it receives.

1-scroo it i'll just not use the mod i dont want to break my saves
    2-who evr looks back
    3-(see #2)
    4-if i knew how to write code, i would edit id resolver to auto-change the ids of blocks in the world when edited (or something similar)

• Have you tried the RP2 Filters? Set them up next to the separator with an empty cell as a filter and it should pull them out for every redstonepulse it receives.

Yep. Also tried the retriever and the sorter (also with an empty cell inside). They didn't seem to work either.

• I dont know how the laser rangefinder works because when i right-click on a block(sort-of faraway) then right-click on the rocket and it goes up and lands 2 blocks away from me and blows me up. Can someone help i want to be able to target exact places.

• With the increase in EU production that the Nuclear/Geo/Generator got with the recent update is there anything planned to update your reactor as well?

• I also followed all the instrutions on first page so can someone help me please?

• i cant either get the mod to start. minecraft starts without problems but the addon isnt loaded. please help me i have been trying to get this addon working for a long time and it never has worked :( :(

• I also followed all the instrutions on first page so can someone help me please?

I believe you are supposed to right-click the target and left-click the missile with the range finder in your hand.

i cant either get the mod to start. minecraft starts without problems but the addon isnt loaded. please help me i have been trying to get this addon working for a long time and it never has worked :( :(

A modloader config file and the txt file would be a place to start troubleshooting. Post it here please.

• dont worry i got the mod working. it was a bug that when i changed the superconductor id it didnt change for the game so it was conflicting with forestry.

• I dont know how the laser rangefinder works because when i right-click on a block(sort-of faraway) then right-click on the rocket and it goes up and lands 2 blocks away from me and blows me up. Can someone help i want to be able to target exact places.

You have to right click to target a block, then LEFT click on the rocket to input coords.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Hello, Is this addon for SMP I would assume it was because of the remark about blowing up ur rivals base but.... I want to be sure.