Minecraft Industrialized 24/7 server New

• Minecraft Industrialized Server
    Info:
    Our server is a new little 20 person capable server. We are active daily when we have time mostly nights the server is a 24/7 hosted server from NFOservers so its always up and ushally brought right back online if it ever crashes. Currently we are Runing Bukkit Along with the Ported version of Industrial Craft v1.23/Advanced Machines Addon And BuildCraft 2.2.4. Hope to see you all on the server :D
    Whitelist Removed
    If you have problems connectiong to the server add me on skype my name is Michael2321x

Buildcraft has been readded new also need repower2 pre release 3b complete set
    Additional pipes be sure to have rev29 http://www.minecraftforum.net/…age__hl__additional+pipes
    redpower 2 pre release 3b Download it all http://www.eloraam.com/?page_id=130
    Buildcraft is still staying at 2.2.4

Sever ip: 66.150.188.145:25565

Needed Client side mods (Be Sure to have the Client side only installed along with the required mods to work)

Industrial Craft v1.23: http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2144
    (be sure to have the needed mods for it too)

Industrialcraft Advanced Machines Addon: http://forum.industrial-craft.…3d070e7b71a5c4617098e22e6

Buildcraft 2.2.4: http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/…raft-for-minecraft-1-8-1/

Rules:
    1) Respect the admins
    2) No cheating
    3) Do Not Grief/Steal
    4) Use common sense!
    More rules on the server spawn

• 1. In game name :
    devilboy1324

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    Yes i have. i played it on a friends server before, i got up to using the mass fab and making quantum armor. I also do a lot of testing in single player to make sure things work correctly. I am also up for helping other people and are all ways willing to learn.

3. Have you ever been banned:
    Nope, i all ways respect the rules

• IGN: Gir19

Been using IC for about a month now and can build almost anything without having to lookup the recipes.

I've never been banned and don't plan on it either.

• all added to whitelist be sure to have the linked mods on your client side or the server boots you off we also now have world gaurd so if you se me and need a home or building protected i will gladdly do it Mik2321 is my name

• 1. In game name : sheddi

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yeppers my fave mod of all time

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why : nope

• 1. In game name : markman1111

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yessir

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why : Negatory

Shhh... The creepers are listening...

• White list updated any more after this post will be added tomarrow very late here 1am infact

• 1. In game name :

QargZer

Few days, already finished quantum armor and stuff and would like to try playing it in a server

3. Have you ever been

banned from a server and why :

Nope

• 1. In game name : HLGSn1p3s

2. Have you played industrial craft before:Yes i have

3. Have you ever been banned from a server and why : Yes i have been banned before. I built a nuke and its wasn't in the rules about not crafting them so i didnt know and i got banned :(

• 1. In game name: wolfgang784

2. Have you played industrial craft before: I played Industrial Craft first several months ago and hosted a small server for some friends for a few weeks. I have built every machine many times and know how everything works. As for Industrial Craft 2, I have played it for about two weeks now and know pretty much about it. I can do everything in the mod just about and have a good amount of recipes memorized. I can make an extremely efficient reactor and all that.

3. Have you ever been banned from a server and if so, why: I have yet to be banned from a server, and it will stay that way. I am actually a Guide (almost like a mod) on Herocraft, if you have ever heard of them. Pretty well known server.

4. Other Information: Figured I would post a bit about myself, as well. My name is Steve, I am currently 17 years old, and would very much like to play on an Industrial Craft server for a bit. I have never used BuildCraft and it sounds pretty cool, so I want to play that for a bit and see how it works out with IC2.

• 1. In game name : MINERGUY67880

2. Have you played industrial craft before: yes, I also know how to CORRECTLY use a :Reactor: and wire :Solar Panel: s.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why : nope

• Why is all the BC stuff gone? I thought I was gried but entake showed me his BC stuff is gone to. I spent hours building my system..

• 1. In game name :pjman13

2. Have you played industrial craft before: lots and im great with wiring and solar :Solar Panel: :Glass Fibre:

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why : once when i was new to the game and didnt know what i was doing but that was over a year a go and i learned my lession

• IGN: Minionsman

How long have you been playing IC2: About a month or two now, I've been playing since IC "1"

Have you been banned before: No, I would prefer not to be banned anyway.

• 1. In game name :
    smasher221

yes i have played it on single player along with Build craft and Equivalent Exchange but just started with IC2 then added the others after so i know quite abit about it

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why : nope i always respect other players and the rules :D