Minecraft Industrialized 24/7 server New

• 1. In game name :Cosmix48

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes I have, I also focus on nuclear reactors and automatic systems. ;P

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why :I will be honest yes, I have and it was due to the fact that the owner blew up my home for no visible reason, also he stole my things so..... I burned down a large tree and was banned for it.

I WAS PROVOKED~!

:Uranium Ore: = :Uranium: = :Uranium Ingot: = :Uranium Cell: = :Reactor: = PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• 1. In game name : maeyrl.

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes, I have since about mc 1.6.6.

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why :Yes I have. I have been banned from a server for griefing. (It was looting, though at that time I didn't realize looting was a part of griefing.)

• 1. In game name : l0n3s0ld13r

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    Yes lots of singleplayer but not any multiplayer

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why :
    Yea an Admin got mad when I killed him in a PVP server so what are you gona do....

• 1. In game name :
    MC_POWER

2. Have you played industrial craft before:
    yeah,im very skilled in it

3. Have you ever been
    banned from a server and why

no for a reason,just sometimes admins banned me without reason..

• 1. In game name : SecureHades

2. Have you played industrial craft before: Yes (not an expert but i know the basics and always got the wiki on hand :D)

3. Have you ever been

banned from a server and why

Not that i can think of, maybe when i first got minecraft, but no ban comes to mind

• I can't wait to play on here, but when I try to log in it tells me:

Disconnected by Server

You are missing the following mods:

mod_PowerConverters 1.8.1R1.2.3

mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel 1.15.5 Arsenic and SeNtiMeL TempFix v5

I installed the Power Converter mod in the mods folder, but it still isn't working. Though I can't find the solar panel fix so it doesn't really matter. If some one can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

~Mo