[BUG] [1.23] SMP Crash

• I just wanted to confirm that many of my users are also crashing nonstop. They have all the right mods, changed config, etc..but some lose connection as soon as they come in or they keep crashing once they reach a certain point. One user just told me that this is not happening to him on other servers. Is there any other explanation for chronic crashing syndrome (CCS)?

Note that this is only certain users. Some users can be on almost nonstop while others can barely play for 5 minutes. Poor internet or lots of players seem to exacerbate the issue. Matter of fact, it seems once we hit 10 people on if more join others crash. This is very frustrating and I'm hoping there is something I can do on my end to improve the situation, I dont want to drop BC.

BC Issue.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I just wanted to confirm that many of my users are also crashing nonstop. They have all the right mods, changed config, etc..but some lose connection as soon as they come in or they keep crashing once they reach a certain point. One user just told me that this is not happening to him on other servers. Is there any other explanation for chronic crashing syndrome (CCS)?

Note that this is only certain users. Some users can be on almost nonstop while others can barely play for 5 minutes. Poor internet or lots of players seem to exacerbate the issue. Matter of fact, it seems once we hit 10 people on if more join others crash. This is very frustrating and I'm hoping there is something I can do on my end to improve the situation, I dont want to drop BC.

Try TileEntityElectricBlock.class from my add-on, it's a backport of player's patch to fix chunk pdate in SMP issues, whcih may be related to this.
    BC is more likely to be more of a problem though.