(S T E E L - R A I N) IC² + Buildcraft + Advanced Machines ( OVER 200 whitelisted )

• Ingame name: Luor
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before: no
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. None at the moment
  • 1.Ingame name: xx_flamo_xx3
    2.Have you played IC2 Before: yes
    3.Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :( no, never im a nice guy

4.Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.
    i have built stuff but dont have any links.
    been playing since alpha. :D

• Ingame name: xal3xhx
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been involved in: not yet
    • Ingame name: MrFlohw
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes i tried it on my singleplayer world
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : nope, never, i always behave very good ;)
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. Dont have any impressive ones, just houses and experimenting with IC² and BC
    • Taoo
    • yes, but only a bit(ca. 1 month)
    • defenitely NO :)
    • in the moment im on building a bit with a friend,but nothing wich is already ready to show :wacko:
    • Ingame name: NinjaAssassin42
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. No
    • TommyBo1
    • Have you played IC2 Before:No I Haven't..
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY!: No I Haven't
    • I've Made A Pikachu with a pokeball
    • Ingame name: ninjaman109
    • Have you played IC2 Before: no
    • Have you been banned from a server before: yes brother hacked my minecraft and griefed (password is new and he doesn't know
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. None at the moment
    • Ingame name: Phyyl
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes I did some livestreams on it and I understand all of the nuclear concepts so ... just to give you an idea
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : No, I never got banned because I'm not a shithead
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. Well, I haven't created any big things (THAT I STILL HAVE (accidently deleted -_-') )

Thanks !

• Ingame name: Rob0ninja
    • Have you been banned from a server before: no MinecraftNotch
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. no
    • Ingame name: Timoxhy
    • Have you played IC2 Before: no
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( Nope, im not a asshole
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.: Just build stuff with my friends and stuff :pThanks for your time, Thanks for your time, Timoxhy
  • Ingame name: brackettjacob

Have you played IC2 Before: Yes

Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( No

Anlinks to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.: Not yet

• KitsuneNoKumori
    • Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) )Yes. freaked out on admin for telling me to "fuck off" after he started abusing my mother.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. None, I'm primarily a hoarder(hoard resources and build huge power plants) BTW: my largest collection is 58,540,000,000 EU!(5854 mfsu's :P))

Thank you for your time and it is my sincerest hope that you deem this application fit to accept!

Me + :Nuke TNT: = :whistling: ........WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Ingame name - SheriffWoody
    • Have you played IC2 Before - Nope
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) - Not to my recollection
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - nope but you can check out my youtube to see what i build and how i play http://youtube.com/mrwonanother
  • Snipedz

Yes, along with IC a few months back.

No, I was in charge of a vanilla minecraft server for months, but I was just burnt out of vanilla minecraft. Looking for a new start

No sadly, I didn't take screenshots of anything and all of my old maps have been deleted.

I look forward to joining your community.

• 1.Ingame name: aceaces

2.Have you played IC2 Before: somewhat i played with it

3.Have you been banned from a server before: no

4.Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: i was in a random building compitetion