(S T E E L - R A I N) IC² + Buildcraft + Advanced Machines ( OVER 200 whitelisted )

• I told someone that i found a quarry and they said it was theres and to take it and give it to them.. Could i get a second chance?

• Ingame name: Kronix420
    Have you played IC2 Before: I play IC2/BC/RP2 only! I find vanilla MC gets boring very quick without them.
    Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check ) Never
    Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. [b]No links, sorry. But I have a very good understanding of all IC2/BC structures/machines.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your time.

• Ingame name - TheCrazyAl3x
    • Have you played IC2 Before - Yes on many servers/SSP
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) - No I have never gotten banned from a server, except i got banned from a vanilla server around a month ago. (it was a stupid reason)
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - I create alot of cool things but I never take pics or videos.

Extra info - I would love to join this server :)

• Still insanely addicted to this server. Instead of looking at girl's asses in school, I'm thinking of playing minecraft. All thanks to steel rain ;)

• Hi there, I was refereed to you by Doddle41. Here is my application:

• Ingame name: theepicwow13245
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes.
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! : No
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: Haven't played on a good server for awhile.

Thanks!

• Ingame name: Cosmix48

Have you played IC2 Before: Yes I have.

Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) )

Long story short: The owner blew up my house so I burned down a tree. Tree=ban And It wasn't some fancy giant tree It was just the one little tree :P

Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. Haha Ive been involved with lots of things but nothing we've done has been put on to the internet.

• [*]Ingame name: mike123368 [*]Have you played IC2 Before: Yes[*]Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( Sadly yes, because a guy griefed me and I tried to get him back but I got caught
    [*]Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: No, I was planing on making a youtube video on my stuff I made but I haven't done it yet.

• Ingame name: busterguy
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes from when it came out and i know how it all works
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) nope, and I am a member of the modern-craft server which is anti grifer server
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. I have may structures on other servers but you probs see them all before. e.g big buildcraft sorting machines ect...

hope to see you on the server soon, it looks very good to play on

• Ingame name: mindcat
    • Have you played IC2 Before: no
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : no
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. no
    • Ingame name: BlazeDozer
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) Well yes but on a friends server as a joke.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. I havent been involved in any projects but I play lots of SSP and id like to
    • Ingame name: Zervi
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) Unfortunatly :S admin was not nice, and I may have said some things I shouldn't have.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.
    • Ingame name: Alucir
    • Have you played IC2 Before? Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before? No
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. N/A
    • Ingame name: TheNinjaTramp
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yup, got another window of it open right now. Also enjoy playing it with BuildCraft and other stuff like Inventory Tweaks.
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( Nope, and I have been playing Minecraft Multiplayer for about 13 months now. I usually just leave servers when I get griefed. I hate servers with Griefers.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. No links, but I really enjoy building large structures like mob traps and others. I enjoy working with people together on community projects. Co-Op Minecraft FTW.

Please reply soon,
    TheNinjaTramp MinecraftSquid

• Ingame name: Rotlimp
    • Have you played IC2 Before: OFC!
    • Have you been banned from a server before: no
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: none