(S T E E L - R A I N) IC² + Buildcraft + Advanced Machines ( OVER 200 whitelisted )

• Ai hereby claim dish shervur in the name of epiknesh! >:3

/region claim epic
    (Console:Unable to comply, Region is already "Epic")

DAMMIT!!!!

Me + :Nuke TNT: = :whistling: ........WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Ingame name: Destroyergm
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes alot, over 5 months
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! no....
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. n/a

pls add me to the whitelist, ive been looking for a server for a long time! :thumbup:

• Ingame name - TYDIRocks
    • Have you played IC2 Before - Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) - Yes, due to a server hiccuping and saying I had fly mod
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - None sorry, but I have played Minecraft since Alpha.
    • Ingame name - Blackterry
    • Have you played IC2 Before - Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) - No
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. - I had one but deleted it, (it was like 4 quarrys, linked to industrial diamonds factory, bronze factory, and a uranium cells factory) All working perfectly.
    • Ingame name Cosmix48
    • Have you played IC2 Before Yes, I have and I've played minecraft since Indev so yes.

3. Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) Yes, It was a error with bukkit and I decided not to even try to get back on the server.

4. Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. I don't take pictures/videos :D sorry I just don't.

:Bio Cell: :Coolant Cell: :Coal Cell: :Electrolyzed Water Cell: :Empty Cell: :Enriched Cell: :Lava Cell: :Uranium Cell: :Water Cell:

CELLS RULE :thumbup:

• Ingame name: eulbsvder
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes i have
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) :( Nope
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.: None, ive done some fairly big builds with friends but no links

Thanks, Eulbsvder

• Admins aren't so active anymore, I see :l That's a shame, server was great.

Yeah, I hear you, trying to get WL privelages untill theyre finished with their LOL thing....

I REFUSE TO LET MAI HOME DIE!

EDIT: Server is still running 1.8.1 as of now, admins are planning on updating to 1.0 once all the mods are up to date

EDIT2: Teamspeak does not seem to be up at this time as well.

Me + :Nuke TNT: = :whistling: ........WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOM!

• Ingame name m5gick
    Have you played IC2 Before Yes, I've played it for enough time to learn the basics.
    Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) Unfortunately, yes. It's a long story, but I can tell you that it was a server that I had played for months and donated quite some money. I did not like the attitude of the admins and the mods because they were unfair, and they kept claiming that I was cheating just because I was more powerful. However, they had no proof to ban me. I was going to leave the server anyway, so I just told them that I was cheating (kind of indirectly) even though I wasn't, and they banned me showing that as proof. Later on they called me a "tool" because of that, which again shows how bad the admins were.
    Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. I had a cannon design tutorial on youtube but I erased it because i misspelt cannon :). It involved the craftbook mod and complex redstone wiring

Been looking for a lag-less IC server for quite a while now, and this was the only Europe-based server I could find. I hope you whitelist me and I hope I won't lag :).

• Ingame name thejaxanator
    • Have you played IC2 Before yea!!!
    • Have you been banned from a server before no sir
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. nope
    • p.s sorry for the private message =P
  • It is often emty of players, and now I can't play. There is some problem with the web-page, so no info there. Are admin on vacation?

• In Game Name: andrewsrh
    Have you played IC2 Before: yes
    Have you been banned from a server before:Yes For Pvp In A No Pvp Zone
    Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. None at the moment

• andrewjfaulkner:

Working on it!
    Issue at the moment is there's no IC2 for mc 1.0.0
    And everyones updated.............so no players.
    Hell you try getting a hold of the old 1.8.1 client.

Creativityy: Check your emails, reply if you fancy!
    Kitsune: Hurry back onto TS sometime.

Others, SOON™!

• Ingame name: s_limon
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before: no
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: no detected
  • 1. IGN: MINERGUY67880
    2. I Play IC2 ALOT
    3. I have never been banned.
    4.No,im not involved in any projects yet but im thinking about making an auto scrap factory in singleplayer.

• Ingame name:Cosmix48
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Yes I have for a long time.
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) No I have not.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. I just developed a small server w/some friends of mine.