[BUG] [1.23] SMP Mining pipes problems

• 1) Mining pipes will suffocate players on SMP.
    2) Mining tip drop itself, not mining pipe, providing completely useless item - cannot be placed and cannot be used.

The tip is useless but I mean your not suppose to be climbing down near or around a pipe. Consider it more of a live pipe moving and you just touched it! You do know how to retract a mining pipe right?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Do you know anything about betatesting? this including hitting everything and performing every possible (and impossible) action...

pipe lack bounding\collusion detection
    tip lack isdropped method

this was reported by me last version, still unfixed\ignored.

• Official Post

As i've mentioned already, if you rather want the team, which actually has a RL to some degree and can't spend their whole time on developing, fixing and testing IC², to test every single method and possibility and in redo release every version with a delay of one month and more, just note it.

• As i've mentioned already, if you rather want the team, which actually has a RL to some degree and can't spend their whole time on developing, fixing and testing IC², to test every single method and possibility and in redo release every version with a delay of one month and more, just note it.

You need a couple active low life testers. Ones that can test stuff for you. Things like reminding you when you give them a short notice maybe release in a day or 2 BTW Mr. Alblaka that one bug still in the game etc etc. I don't know how it works but I hope you have tester reports submitted to you in a nice clean these are the current bugs found in smp etc etc.

• Official Post

Jup, they issue is not the bugs going unnoticed, the problem is people spamming the forum with already known bugs because noone has time to update the official known-thread, noone is using the inofficial fun bugtracker, and there's no public access to the intern TODO list.
    Most bugs brought up are known, yet not fixed.

• Jup, they issue is not the bugs going unnoticed, the problem is people spamming the forum with already known bugs because noone has time to update the official known-thread, noone is using the inofficial fun bugtracker, and there's no public access to the intern TODO list.
    Most bugs brought up are known, yet not fixed.

Yeah I been seeing that a few my bugs reported end up not being fixed in 1.23 even stated they would be but that is the problem RL and then bunch big reports they end up getting lost and that is just a normal thing. I assume the wiki is public right? Might be a good idea someone good working with wiki's I suck at designing pages but maybe consider adding SSP Section and a SMP Section for bug reports and we actually link them to the thread with the details and when someone create a a dupe we link them to that thread and maybe even give normal users the ability to close their thread. Pretty much opps derp locked.

I mean I do understand being organized is the key I had learned that the hard way myself. Running Mod Server 4-5 mods is nothing but when you start dealing with say Bukkit and then Dealing with Release Builds, Dev Builds and etc because some work better then other in Dev builds and with bukkit their goal and almost all plugin makers to offer a direct dev build to their work it was just impossible so this what I had to do myself:

http://godcraft.com/wiki/-build-server/

And now with Industrial <3

http://godcraft.com/wiki/-industrial-server/