[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Relevant Details:
    - Minecraft Version: 1.3.2

But i am using 1.07, ill try with 1.06 now

Dedicated Server
    IC2 1.06
    Fallencore 2.6.0
    DeFence 2.1.0

• Crash report because of slow grinder it seems(and I'm currently playing in 1.3.2, believe me this time ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It would be nice if slowginder and slag generator automaticly put out the scrap next to a inventory(chest)

BTW the link is still down

• I'm not sure it's because of your addons but I was running a server with Adv. gen and using a Slag generator feeding 3 macerator and once I removed one cable to change my setup, one of it continued to works ... perfectly, without running out of EU. Is that the bug called ghost E-net ?

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Excuse my question if it's stupid, but how are Solar Turbine Generator supposed to be automatized without bucket and without wasting tin ? I think if it's not already implemented (and it doesn't work in my version, so I gues it's not) you should add the ability for adjacent pumps to provide water. (I really thought that was possible, because I've seen one post from you saying that two pumps were good to run it at max heat. (I guess this is IC² pump).
    Or it could pump water by itself, because it already has two pumps in the craft ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• no there is no way to easily code it so that you can pump without buckets, so you have to use buckets
    use this pattern to supply full water to solar

PCSCP

where:
    P = powered pump
    C = chest with some buckets
    S = turbine solar

• Okay, thanks, it doesn't matter using bucket or not in fact, it's just BC or not ^^ (because RP isn't come out)
    I didn't know that way could work

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Great add-on.
    This + GregTech => EPIC
    I am actually missing slag-generators and Grinders right now in MC1.4 ;(

BTW:
    The Slow Grinders produce scrap from simple sticks - unlike the normal recycler.
    This way using simple wood->planks->sticks->Grinder will result in tons of scrap in no time, with almost no effort...

• This + GregTech => EPIC
    Do you mean Wood gassificator + centrifuge + Slag Generator ? :D
    I've currently too much scrap and I can't use it ^^ (1 full chest of scrapbox, with 15 hours playing)

Never tried the gassificator - will do when (if?) the addon is released for MC1.4.2.

• Never tried the gassificator - will do when (if?) the addon is released for MC1.4.2.

Gas cells + centrifuge: Methance cells + interesting byproducts
    methane + centrifuge + fuel can = filled can
    filled can + slag gen = tons of EU and MEGA tons of scraps ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Do you have a buggy 1.108 version? or is it still completely unusable?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• nope, sry, I don't do releases for pre-releases

Well - I guess with MC1.4.4 about to come (curse you Majong for updating so often), we wont see any of your addons for MC1.4.2 at all.
    Which makes me sad right now ;(
    I just hope that IC2 for MC1.4.4 will not be released as "Beta" again (and stay Beta until next MC-Release)...