[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Probably they're edited by forge anyway...
    Fallen was back lately by the way, but he didn'T look here, did he? :(
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Please please please continue this mod!!! :thumbup:

I agree, my base is lacking in generator stuffs, and I really need some Advanced methods of generating power, before I make a Nuclear Reactor or 4.

• Sorry for double posting but wanted to update on my statues for updating the mod. I have kinda successfully decompiled advanced generators. And also, I will decompile the unofficial core update later when I have time.

• I regularly check this thread every couple of days, as this was one of my favorite mods. Buildcraft addon Advanced Power Systems is the other mod I regularly check, and Seph said he was going to update that. If these two mods were again working together in the newest versions, that would be the coolest thing ever! I hope you make this work good. Thank you for your effort!

• Sorry for double posting but wanted to update on my statues for updating the mod. I have kinda successfully decompiled advanced generators. And also, I will decompile the unofficial core update later when I have time.

We don't care about double posts when it comes to abandoned mods updating :thumbsup:
    Kinda sounds patchy, but better than anyone before you. Make the lucky mod gods shine upon you.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Getting Advanced Gens on its own is an achievement. His other mods are much smaller. Especially bio diamonds ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• i wonder why fallen just left without warning then came back months later then despaired again.

• The only way to find out is to try ;)

I see this too much.