[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• Can i ask why does my void generator only make 5eu/second, and also every time i re-open minecraft the void generators disappear

• Can i ask why does my void generator only make 5eu/second, and also every time i re-open minecraft the void generators disappear

place it near bedrock, but be careful, if you connect it to a MFSU and you're near bedrock, MAKE SURE TO PLACE AN High Voltage Transformer BETWEEN THE VOID GENERATOR AND USE 4x INSULATED CABLE. If you do it like this, nothing will break down.

• Question about the Advance Solar Panel. Is it supposed to be so, maintenance heavy to keep it heated through the night? Seems like a lot of materials to have the battery I place in the Advanced Solar Panel not automatically charge during the day and drain during the night. I have to switch it from charging to draining everyday... Luckly, I have 1 right now, just to experiment, but if I had an entire solar flower or farm... I'd spend more time keeping them heated through the night than playing the game.....

Intended? Bug? Neither?

• place it near bedrock, but be careful, if you connect it to a MFSU and you're near bedrock, MAKE SURE TO PLACE AN High Voltage Transformer BETWEEN THE VOID GENERATOR AND USE 4x INSULATED CABLE. If you do it like this, nothing will break down.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssss :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• omg sorry for late replies everyone, life was calling

h3lladvocate : yes it is designed to be maintenance heavy so it is not too OP, also they will not drain the battery's power durring the day, one battery lasts ~2 thirds of the night,

• I dont know, it doesnt work on my server :(.

I have it copied in the server.jar or put in /mods. with in /mods I become this error:

When I install it with "put in server.jar" then starts the server but the mod is not included. :/

• Is it too much work too recode the REExtractor? cause i'm getting pretty pissed that i can't make advanced water mills. MinecraftGhast

Believe he's examining a LOT of the code. Lot of strangeness and errors. However, this IS in the "pending" section. Cut him some slack. It'll be ready----oh-------probably when it's ready :)
    I've built one as well. It's sitting in a chest until---again---it's ready to work. Patience young grasshopper.

Still have to do the pr-1 thing first? or just replace the pr4?

• Still crashes---a lot. In between the 'saving chunks' screens, ran six loads of cobble through. Didn't extract anything, at all. Ideas on the crashing or the (lack of) rare earthiness? :) Also, if you hadn't mentioned it in an earlier thread, I never would have thought to redownload this since you hadn't changed the version number. Just an fyi. Run a TON of Forge mods---always watch the version numbers to know whether to update or not. please let us know about this REE...
    Thanks.

• Is it too much work too recode the REExtractor? cause i'm getting pretty pissed that i can't make advanced water mills. MinecraftGhast

Let me guess, you used ID Resolve to change the ID and wonder now why it doesn't work?

Go into the config. file for the Add-on, and change the two block ID values there to what ID Resolver has set the number values as. Then they will work...

(Be sure and click 'Override Old Setting' afterwords)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.