[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• what version are you trying to download, because the current verson works for me, and I don't see anythin on my mediafire accunt about limited bandwidth
    also try downloading again and make sure it wasn't a temporary thing
    edit: nvm, found the problem, apparently it has a weekly limit, so unless someone wants to buy me an upgraded account, you'll have to wait til next week
    edit2: you thought I was serious right? :P I'll upload it here on the forums temporarily til next week

• Hello,

first of all, the mod itself is very nice, kudos for it!

I just have one request, could you switch to host your mod on a site that does not require everyone who wishes to download it to login? It's just a turndown to
    be honest :/

Thanks in Advance

• http://imgur.com/Snfe9

Downloded new Core and Plugin, works with dedicated server now

Composite/Defence still dont work, but I suspect thats due to them not being updated yet :P

However that image shows the 1 bug im getting with adv gens. Nothing shows up in the logs.

• could I get a crash report then?

I get one with More Composite and Defence, but another one without (and for this one, the crash occures only when we've been connected)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• first crash: what MC version are you using? that looks alot like an error that you might get if you were not using 1.3.2
    second crash: that is something related to the nightvision goggles, not my addon

• first crash: what MC version are you using? that looks alot like an error that you might get if you were not using 1.3.2

Lol, shame on me --'
    EDIT: I was wrong (because I didn't host the server), we were using 1.3.2 ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Ill setup a server with just Core/Composite/DeFence when i wake up.

Untill then, here is a crash log of my 1.3.2 setup after I add DeFence

• I do, but it only crashes after adding DeFence or More Comp, Client Side it is fine.
    The Adv Generator bug though isn't that serious, they all function fine, just look shitty in inventories. It also happens in singleplayer.

This is the crash log for DeFence with a clean server