[Suggestion] Yellowcake/urania Let us Macerator uranium!

• I was looking um info on how to kill my neighbours when I found some info about uranium processing and a bit about Yellowcake.. Pretty much what our Macerator's do now and I thought DAMN! Must have :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake

PS: I was actually getting idea's for texturepack item looks not planning to kill someone. *Internet is watching*

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• You're lying. Cake? Lie.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Official Post

But once you had it, what would you do with it? (Other than changing around the nuclear reactor system again, which probably isn't going to be a priority any time soon, since it's working pretty well as is.)

Yellowcake Cake?

• But once you had it, what would you do with it? (Other than changing around the nuclear reactor system again, which probably isn't going to be a priority any time soon, since it's working pretty well as is.)

Yellowcake Cake?

Warning: Cake may cause deformities!

• yellow cake is a uranium compound not a nice meal its radioactive :Reactor: :Reactor: :Reactor: :Uranium Cell:

No...yellow cake is cake that is yellow colored, but yellowcake (one word) is uranium dust. A lot of people don't realize that it's actually yellow and not green (in fact, it comes mostly from a grayish rock and the more enrichment, the more dark gray it becomes), I guess people played too much Final Fantasy growing up (green for poison).

• No...yellow cake is cake that is yellow colored, but yellowcake (one word) is uranium dust. A lot of people don't realize that it's actually yellow and not green (in fact, it comes mostly from a grayish rock and the more enrichment, the more dark gray it becomes), I guess people played too much Final Fantasy growing up (green for poison).

This. I wikied it cuz I was bored reason I posted this haha.