[SMP SERVER] - SANDNMINECRAFT - Buildcraft2, industrialcraft2, redpower2, minefactory, NOLAGG, Bukket - 24/7 - no lag - MC 1.0 [Updated]

• When the 1.0 version comes out I'll make an in-depth guide on installing the mods, if you'd like. I saw on the site you were looking into make one, so I figured I'd bump in here and volunteer.

That would be very cool man.

Also updated main post with more information.

• Just a small bump to send the post to main page.

Stats

Come join a growing server and get your head in the sand while you can.

• Our server is down for a few hrs today for host server upgrades. Once those upgrades are complete we will start the server again. These upgrades are due to network that caused lag every now and again. Changing out the nic's and upgrading network switch.

There is no ETA on when the upgrades will be done, due to some of these upgrades have to be done by the data-center.

• The other server is still down due to a hardware failure. We do have our backup server online and everything installed on it, but the DNS is taking way longer then it should to switch over. It may be switched over for some, and not for others. These things take up to 24 hours.

• Good Morning! :)

I like the idea of this server and I would like to join with my friend, but I have a few questions first.

1) Where is the server located (which country)? My friends computer ain't that great and he experiences lag on servers too far away from Denmark.

2) If the server isn't in USA or Austria or the like, can my friend be a guest for a few minutes on your server? Just to be sure that there is no lag (or the lag is durable) for him (you don't offer payback ^^).

Peace out!

• Great! His IGN is Ghost_tartar.
    It would be most convenient if the pass could be on Tuesday, because he will be visiting me that day ^^

Many thanks :)

• Great! His IGN is Ghost_tartar.
    It would be most convenient if the pass could be on Tuesday, because he will be visiting me that day ^^

Many thanks :)

pass given, started yesterday, but I will give you until tomorrow.

December special

This month only we are running a bring a friend special. The specials are as follows. All server fees are reduced to $6.00 per account. OR! If you and and a friend wants to join it will only cost $8.00. Thats bring a friend for only $2.00.

NOTE: One person will have to pay the $8.00 fee for both to join.

These deals are up on our webiste at http://www.sandnminecraft.com/pay.php

• Hey, I just paid to get on the server and ran into a bit of a problem when setting up the client mods. Your post say that there is a Rar to download on the website but it seems to be missing. The entire Help section (including Mods Install) seems to be blank.

Assistance perhaps?

• Hey, I just paid to get on the server and ran into a bit of a problem when setting up the client mods. Your post say that there is a Rar to download on the website but it seems to be missing. The entire Help section (including Mods Install) seems to be blank.

Assistance perhaps?

yes, we are sorry about the website, we are building it up. So some pages are not there or blank. the install page is up and runing now. I also sent you a e-mail.

here is the new file http://www.sandnminecraft.com/download/minecraft_1.8.1.rar
    that you should download.

• IGN:blackviper45
    Youtube name - (only if you do lets plays or have any videos out)not for right now
    What type of experience do you have?I've been using these mods since august and have been studying them a lot
    Why this server?It has all the awesome mods and mod add ons

• We are sorry but we have no free slots open right now.

IGN:blackviper45
    Youtube name - (only if you do lets plays or have any videos out)not for right now
    What type of experience do you have?I've been using these mods since august and have been studying them a lot
    Why this server?It has all the awesome mods and mod add ons

• IGN: Bravomam
    Experiences: I've played both IC and IC^2 for quite some time. I've played around with Buildcraft too, but I haven't tried the other mods. I like to go technical, but I am not a master of electronics ^^
    Reason: Right now I am playing on my own SMP server with my friend, but it's simply too expensive for two persons to keep a dedicated server online. It was kind of lonely too, as we seldom were online at the same time. Also, we online play(ed) legit, so this server was what I at least have been looking for :)

IGN: Ghost_tartar
    Experiences: He has played mostly IC^2, and he ain't really in to all the generators and stuff. He is more like "oh look, a drill! Oh, a jet-pack! How cool!", and then I have to get the generators up and running so he can fool around ^^
    Reason: As said above, he is playing with me on the server we own, but his internet kinda sucks, so he mostly plays when he is at my place (which is at least twice a week...). Even though I (Bravomam) has been the one paying most of the time, I know he won't be happy about paying $ monthly when we can pay a one-time fee ;).
    Important note: My friend's English is abysmal; he never really learned anything the first few years. And he never caught up. So don't be confused if he can't answer, or if I have to speak for him (he is usually seated next to me anyways ^^)

• You both are white listed and ready to go. Please fell free and ask if you need any help.