Lets Play With Deth!

• So I have recently started to record my own videos, (quality on the first two videos isnt that great, though I fix it as of episode 3, and will fix the first two when I get a chance) I am uploading up to about episode 6 or so today because I fell behind due to an issue with youtube processing. I am new to commentating and stutter over my words alot (I really do mean alot lol). So I would appreciate some feedback/advice. You do not have to subscribe if you do not want to but some advice would be nice :)

Link to my channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDethManiac?feature=mhee

• Thanks man :D

Also just uploaded ep 19 :) running outa ideas somewhat lol need some inspiration :D

I'm halfway through ep 2 so far I like it, as for ideas I'd like to see a breeder reactor built. Not much I can think of I leave the creative aspect to everyone else.

• You have a good start. You need to try to improve a few things, though:

• Mic sound is a bit too low, still.
    • Video quality is lacking, but I feel that is a youtube issue, and not you. You probably need to record in a different format to fix it.
    • Keep getting better at production: editing, flow, entertainment quality, personality. You have what it takes, I can see it.

Otherwise you got something good going here.

• You have a good start. You need to try to improve a few things, though:

• Mic sound is a bit too low, still.
    • Video quality is lacking, but I feel that is a youtube issue, and not you. You probably need to record in a different format to fix it.
    • Keep getting better at production: editing, flow, entertainment quality, personality. You have what it takes, I can see it.

Otherwise you got something good going here.

thanks and I switched the type of file i uploaded it at towards the end of season 1 so it should be better, and Ill try increasing the sound on my vids, also

Brethern I dont know toomuch about regular reactors lol let alone breeders =/ but when i get to that stage i could try looking into it