Server: Moderncraft

• banner later^^

Info

Moderncraft is a, for the moment, temporary server, which got IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft 1.7.3.4 installed. It is F2P, but whitelisted.

Rules

1. Don't Grief, Steal or other bad stuff
    2. Be friendly in game
    3. Do not use hacks/flymods!
    4. Do not use quarrys! Ic Miners are better ;D
    5. Don't get too far away from spawn, because then the server lags and you could play SSP if you want to be alone.

Login Info(20 slots)
    IP: 178.32.237.254:1337

IRC Chat
    irc.esper.net
    #industrial-craft

Mods
    IndustrialCraft v8.55_02
    Buildcraft 1.7.3.4 (Core, Factory and Transport)
    !!!NEW NEW NEW!!! More SMP Commands !!!NEW NEW NEW!!!

Buildcraft Config

• Could I get whitelisted?
    IGN: aragin

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• I was just wondering if i could be added to the whitelist, I've played through the IC tech tree on two SSP worlds already (loved it) and now I want to try it in multiplayer.

thanks and happy mining,
    IGN: Birkdaddy

• Would be really really cool if you could whitelist me too. <:
    Got lots of IC and some BC experience, and played on multiply IC(/BC) server already.
    IGN: kaionixx

• Since this is a temporary server, Can you give me the download of this map whenever you take the server off?

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• May I please get white-listed? My IGN is the same as my username, ShadowDragonite. If you need any reason I want to join server, reply back. If not, your choice competely. Did I spell completely right, btw :?:

By the way, I like MinecraftGhast