Suggestion: Renaming of MFE

• Name:
    Renaming the MFE to MFE-Transmitter or MFE-SU or something similiar

Describtion:
    I've got a little suggestion: To rename the MFE to MFE Transmitter. Why? MFE means Multi-Functional Electric. So it has to be MFE Transmitter like in IC, or MFE-SU for Multi-Functional Electric Storage Unit (MFE-SU is maybe a bad idea, it could easily be mistaken for MFSU) or anything that makes sense.

Recipe:

N/A

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• BB1 = tier 1 storage (Batbox)
    BB2 = tier 2 storage (MFE)
    BB3 = tier 3 storage (MFS unit)

If I understand correctly, you want to rename all the energy storage blocks into BatBox1/2/3? Or did I missunderstand something?

By the way, the name MFSU (Multi-Functional Storage Unit) doesn't seem right to me. It would fit better as a fancy name for the chest I think. The MFSU should be renamed to MFESU so it's 100% clear it stores electricity. The only problem would be it's similiar to MFE... Ah, that's the solution: rename MFE to MFESU (MFE Storage Unit) or MFEU (MFE Unit) and the MFSU to Lapotron Power Storage Unit (LPSU)!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.