[Suggestion] Fusion Reactors. (Sorry if anyone already posted this)

• This is my first thread. If someone already posted this Idea, please notify me. Enjoy.

Everyone knows that nuclear reactors have some BIG disadvantages.
    A. You need to keep em cool.
    B. They explode violently
    C. The cost of safety is inefficiency
    D. The cost of efficiency is safety.
    E. They produce unsafe radioactive waste. (Another suggestion. When a uranium cell runs out, it turns into 1-4 pieces of nuclear waste. You can either put them back into the reactor for a short, hot, inefficient burn, or you have to bury them in lead lined containers, which can get annoying, as simply stowing them in chests will make the chests radioactive.)
    These reasons force you to either not work with reactors or to make them away from your home, thus losing valuable EUs in current transportation.
    Most of these can be fixed with the addition of fusion reactors. They are powered by hydrogen, not uranium, cells, which are made by electrolyzing water. You can then put these in a fusion reactor. You make the fusion reactor out of titanium,(Yet another suggestion, it occurs in the lower strata, like diamonds.) and you can add additional reactor chambers to increase the efficiency. You then create a magnetic field around the reactor using hematite(Suggestion. Occurs commonly. Can be made into magnets and drowsing rods) blocks. This will prevent the reactor from exploding as soon as you put hydrogen cells in. You will at first need to cool the reactor with cooling cells, but as the size of the reaction inside increases, you will find yourself with an abundance of the by-products of the reactor. There are three of them.
    A. EU. Each hydrogen cell generates as much EU as 2 Uranium cells.
    B. Helium. (Suggestion. You can put this nonreactive gas in cells, which in turn can power balloon packs{these allow you to fly slowly but infinetly} and to make zeppelins/airships fly.
    C. Flowing water, expelled out of the reactor. This cam be harnessed and put into pipes, which in turn can be used to cool the reactor, allowing for a self cooling source of EU and Helium.
    These fusion reactors, however, have a drawback. They still can explode if not cooled properly, and if the magnetic field generating hematite isn't placed right.

but, the advantages outweigh the drawbacks. if built right, you will have an (almost. you still need to put hydrogen cells in) infinite supply of energy! Any suggestions related to this can be posted below.

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• oh well. Back to the drawing board. Loads more ideas to come up with. Then again, that is a modification on IC2. I intended this to be a suggestion for something in unmodded IC2. Also, that mod's reactor functions quite differently than my idea.

I AM A RAGING INDUSTRIALIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    Click here plz!!!

• Why would you want to cool a fusion reactor? If you cool it, the reaction stops! And this idea was already posted: Clicky Cicky!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• oh well. Back to the drawing board. Loads more ideas to come up with. Then again, that is a modification on IC2. I intended this to be a suggestion for something in unmodded IC2. Also, that mod's reactor functions quite differently than my idea.

Yeah... "that mod" behaves realistically, yours didn't.