Making nuclear viable : increase fuel burn time

• I increased the burn time on my nuclear fuel by a factor of 4. What do you guys think of this tweak? As it is right now, nuclear is pointless compared to solar because you burn through fuel so relatively quickly.

• Fun facts:
    If you find one piece of uranium in the ground, a reactor can turn that one piece into 1 mil to 5 mil EU.
    If you have a Breeder reactor setup already, that one piece of uranium could grant you a whooping 3 mil to 35 mil EU profit.

Are you sure you want more? ;)

• 640 EU/t CASUC reactor = 128,000,000 EU in 2.7 hours
    128 EU/t Solar Array = 128,000,000 EU in 27.0 hours

I think it's fine.

640 EU/t is only achievable if you have, I dunno, BuildCraft or something. Considering nuclear just with IC2 and nothing else, I agree with the OP, it is more feasible for me to just make a bunch of solar panels. Lot less fun to be sure, but still...

• 640 EU/t is only achievable if you have, I dunno, BuildCraft or something. Considering nuclear just with IC2 and nothing else, I agree with the OP, it is more feasible for me to just make a bunch of solar panels. Lot less fun to be sure, but still...

BrickedKeyboard is one of the people here who have designed RP2 based CASUC reactors from scratch. I have a hunch his server has the mods required to make it feasible.