[Suggestion] Pumpkin feature for Quantum Helmet

• You know this problem: You go monster hunting, wear a pumpkin so these unbannable griefers called endermen don't follow you and your nano suit. You come near a skeleton and... Minecraft has crashed. You hate that? If the answer to this question is yes, then look at this brand new feature of our quatented Yes, that's right, it's not patented, it's quantum-patented, shortened quatented! HI-JOE! Quantum Helmet! Using brand-new Anti-Ender 2.0 technology it creates a microscopic black hole which sucks up the light reflected by your eyes so the endermen don't see that you look at them! HI-JOE! This results in 90% less attacking enderman! We take no responsibility for endermen attacking you because of attacking them.

The boring part: I want the quantum helmet to have the ability to protect you from being attacked by endermen cause you looked at them. @People who can lock/archive threads on this forum and know if baseclass modifications are ned or it takes very long time to code this: If baseclass modicification was required or if it would take too long time (or both) just post it and lock/archive the thread.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Sorry for bumping myself, but why does everyone ignore my stuff? My suggestions, my reactors... It wouldn't even be bad if you would post that you don't like it (but if you do that, please say why), just post anything! It feels really bad to get ignored...

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.