Support Request: Constantly losing connection to a server.

• I play on IndustrialRage and there are some areas that if they load for me I instantly lose connection to the server, Once I relog It takes me up to an hour to get out of the areas because I only have about 2 seconds before losing connection again. I installed Modloader, ModloaderMP, IC2 v1.23, Redpower, Buildcraft, MinecraftForge and Powerconverters. Is there some fix that I was supposed to install?

EDIT: Accidently wrote IC v1.22 I have v1.23
    EDIT: I have MinecraftForge too
    EDIT: I can get on the server its just that some areas make me lose connection then about 2 minutes later I get connection timed out.

• I have same problem on my server - it started 2 days ago. I can't go to one area because I got huge lag, and End Of Stream after that...

+++ Sorry for my English +++

• If its only in a specific area there may be something in that area lagging you out (quarry or block breakers filling up a chest too much and it starts spilling out stuff onto the ground).

If it happens randomly across all servers then I would have to ask: is it a crash to destop or are you getting an error and basically being taken back to the join server screen?

If its a string error and your not ctd then I'm lost and would appreciate some help myself - it seems that happens to many people.

• It might be a member pulling a prank and doing the piston glich that crashes chunks as I assume your running 1.8. Its maybe more common because there have been a few wiki posts about this very piston glitch lately and Jeb have talked about it a lot.