1.23 + Zombe's Modpack

• I have tried multiple times (as in multiple I mean DOZENS) to get IC^2 working with Zombe's Mod Pack, I really want to start combining the power of the build functions with making my survival/quest map, plus the fly mod is great for single player. If somebody could precompile a .minecraft with IC^2 installed and Zombe's Mod Pack installed and working it would be GREAT!!! In reward my latest source of fuel as of 1.23: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: BIO CELLS!!!

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• I have tried multiple times (as in multiple I mean DOZENS) to get IC^2 working with Zombe's Mod Pack, I really want to start combining the power of the build functions with making my survival/quest map, plus the fly mod is great for single player. If somebody could precompile a .minecraft with IC^2 installed and Zombe's Mod Pack installed and working it would be GREAT!!! In reward my latest source of fuel as of 1.23

more than likely zombie's mod pack is incompatable with the forge as something tells me they both modify the same files. If you just want flying in single player than use ssp commands and bind a key to the fly command.
    in my case I used z: bind z fly