Suggestion: IC 1.23 Lava cells act as buckets?

• Hi,

With the right click to fill Lava Cells I'm now stuck with a ton of them that I can't use to fill a BC Tank or BC Steam Engine. (Or Forestry's Biogas Engine.)

• Official Post

Hi,

With the right click to fill Lava Cells I'm now stuck with a ton of them that I can't use to fill a BC Tank or BC Steam Engine. (Or Forestry's Biogas Engine.)

I'm not sure how this is a suggestion....

But this feature was added to the cells so you wouldn't have to drag single buckets to the crafting grid (As suggested).

• Hmmm, let me rephrase, there is no way to extract the lava from the lava cells for other items that don't accept the cell usage. i.e. 'using' a lava cell on a BC tank does not deposit the lava in the tank and return the cell. Similarly attempting to place the lava cell in a BC steam engine fails. I'm suggesting a lava cell tweak to either allow this or letting us move the lava from a cell to a bucket.

Edit: Sorry, the cause of this was a rather large lava lake, I have over 300 lava cells and my solar flower garden is powering my Matter Generater fine :)

• that your BC engines not accepting the cells has nothing to do with ic² since it's space toads machine and he have to add it so it can take lava from the cells so if you want it like that go to his forum and not here :|

• that your BC engines not accepting the cells has nothing to do with ic² since it's space toads machine and he have to add it so it can take lava from the cells so if you want it like that go to his forum and not here :|

Oh, well you are a load of help... >.>

If you have 2.2.5 Buildcraft, You can install the latest version of Bucket filler, where it can take the cells and store the liquid into it, and be reversed pumped into a BC tank.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Oh, well you are a load of help... >.>

If you have 2.2.5 Buildcraft, You can install the latest version of Bucket filler, where it can take the cells and store the liquid into it, and be reversed pumped into a BC tank.

Many thanks MagusUnion, trying to keep up with interrelated mods is quite a challenge :)