Server Down for an unkown period of time, RevivedGaming

• Because of my real life I've had to temporarily move back to a vanilla server, maintaining such a huge plugin and making it compatible with mods is demanding to much of my time so I'm going back to hosting vanilla server. It's 1.2.3 and the same ip. It's been a good 5 months, I don't think any of you modded players will join my vanilla server.

• Update Log 2/24/2012:
    Updated to IndustrialCraft 1.71
    Added Compact Solars 1.1

Update Log 2/21/2012:
    Added IronChest
    Added Redpower Lighting
    Updated to IndustrialCraft 1.7

Updated Log 2/8/2012:
    Added RedPower Core, Logic, and Wiring

Update Log 1/25/2012-2/3/2012:
    Updated to 1.1
    Updated to Forge 1.3.1
    Updated to Industrialcraft 1.64
    Updated to Buildcraft 2.2.12
    Updated to Power Convertors 1.3.1_01
    Updated to Additional Pipes rev 32.3
    Removed Redpower pr4c
    Removed Iron Chest 0.9.6
    Removed Advanced Machines V3.1

Update Log 1/12/2012:
    Updated to Redpower pr4c
    Updated to Advanced Machines V3.1
    Added Iron Chest 0.9.6

Update Log 1/2/2012:
    Updated to Forge 1.2.4
    Updated to Buildcraft 2.2.11

Update Log 12/29/2011:
    Updated to Buildcraft 2.2.10

Update Log 12/27/2011:
    Added Advanced Machines V3.0
    Added Power Convertors 1.3

Update Log 12/27/2011:
    Updated to Forge 1.2.3
    Updated to Redpower pr4b
    Added Thermometer 1.1.8b

Update Log 12/25/2011:
    Updated to minecraft 1.0.0
    Updated to Additional Pipes rev 31.4
    Updated to IC2 1.43
    Updated to Forge 1.2.2
    Updated to Redpower pr4
    Removed Thermometer
    Removed Adv Machines

Update Log 11/25/2011:
    Updated to Adv Machines 2.1 by cpw
    Updated to Additional Pipes rev 31

• really great server got an interesting plugin got cool mods on;) and its needs more people but besides that GREATEST modded server EVER! it gets a 100/100 by me!

• The mods on this server make minecraft really interesting and fun. Take the time to install all the mods and youll have a great time with all of use in this server. :thumbup:

• Sorry about the lag, I was busy for the weekend and couldn't get on the server. The lag is now gone and I've implemented a fix that should hopefully stop it from ever happening again. Also I updated the server to bc 2.2.11, so come give us a try now.

• Good server. It's usually pretty active and everyone is friendly. Not overloaded with mods abusing their power and spawning items etc. And the majority of the active players are adults.

• I have a couple problems with you complaining about us not having grief protection, we do and it protects everything except RedPower MicroBlocks and Buildcraft Pipes as they use TileEntity's to store there data so we can't easily access it with bukkit. Also on your part, you did made no attempt to contact any of our admins in the chat or the forums. You went and complained in chat and then someone else told me about enekid griefing you, I then went to look into it and verified it.

• Why exactly was I banned? Last time I played on the server I don't recall doing anything that warranted a ban. I went to join today and check things out and it says "you are banned".