[Minor Suggestion] Stackable FULL Fuel Cans

• ...after hiatus, I return. Fear not, little ones. My fur is soft, and smells of cinnamon.

(Seriously, until last week I hadn't played since 1.6.5)
    (yes, I'll get to the point. forgive me if I'm about to ask something explained to death.)
    (yes, I searched the forums. I couldn't find anything relating to this, tho.)

After wrapping my head around the new beast that is IC² I noticed that empty fuel cans are stackable, but filled ones not... I assume this is a parallel with fully charged batteries being non-stackable, but it's hellish annoying to fuel setups located any appreciable distance from home base when you have to drop half an inventory of stuff just to make room for jerrycans. Given that you can carry world-melting amounts of EU in the form of Lapotron Crystals, is it too much to ask that I be able to carry comparative amounts of EU in the form of fuel?

(replies telling me to "just make Crystals and use those to transport power" are completely missing the point.
    One does not become Biofuel King with shiny rocks.)

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.