Support Request: Cannot craft GeoGen [Solved]

• Started a new game and this time I have a huge lava deposit right by me so I've decided to use a bunch of GeoGens but for some reason I can't craft them.

Screenshot:

I searched through the support forum and couldn't find anything on it - seemed like people are generally using them no problem.

I've got MC 1.8.1, IC2 1.23, BC 2.2.5 (all), RP 2 pr3 (no world or machines). I've generally had a bugless experience otherwise.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something truly obvious? I tried using a brand new generator as opposed to the one I had been powering with, and I even tried the old recipe.

• No, did you see the screenshot? I'm using the exact same recipe as the wiki and no geothermal generator pops up.

I know you're leery of people just not reading, but I use the wiki constantly. This one had me stumped and was unaddressed elsewhere.

• Official Post

Honestly, did you even bother clicking the link? There's QUITE a big difference between your posted screen and the actual recipe.
    To be more precise, Geothermals need 2 Cells in the TM and MM slot.

edit:
    Probably your browser is blocking / not loading some of the wikis images (and thus leaving parts of the recipes blank). That would be a valid explanation for this.
    Here's the recipe in letter form

GCG
    GCG
    IBI

G = Glass, C = Tin Cell, I = Refined Iron, B = Generator Block

• Indeed!

Made some empty tin cells and that was that, crafted no problem.

Played around with my Chrome extensions and found it was TACO blocking Real Networks. Unblocked; problem solved.

Thanks for your patience - I realize I seemed like a complete moron :p

• What happened to the era when browsers had that lovely 'broken image' placeholder until things properly loaded? I think that would be a preferable failure mode in this case.