[Suggestion] RedPower Cover Cables

• Ok first, I know that it would take a rewrite of the way the cables are done to make the IC2 cables able to use RP2 covers properly. And I believe it would make IC2 dependent on RP2 which is obviously a big no-no. But what is keeping some one from making an addon that gives us the normal cables or additional cables which are compatible with RP2. While it is only an aesthetic thing I would appreciate it and I'm sure others would too.

• I seem to remember something about us getting Construction foam to be able to overlap Cables. I imagine that would have basically the same effect.

• Construction foam would do the trick to I guess. And it could be something official or an official addon. Either way one of these things need to happen lol.

• Eloraam has essentially said that there is no way to make other mods have redpower covers without making them require redpower core and suffice to say I doubt that's something the IC2 team is interested in doing. That being said, eloraam has said she'd be making a Bluetricity<--->EU converter so that you can use her power cables to move power which you can subsequently use covers on.

• I just use the covers on the "outside" of my cables.. It's kinda uglier when you see the edges of the covers.. but it does the trick.

• I just use the covers on the "outside" of my cables.. It's kinda uglier when you see the edges of the covers.. but it does the trick.

you can actually use strips to fill in the corners so they don't look as bad, albeit that means you can't put anything else there.