Ceto (Currently working out Bukkit Issues)

• Game Name: FabioML
    Mostly because of BC :) But i think it would be good to do engeneering stuff with other people.

:Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:

LONG LIVE THE GLASS FIBER!!! (HAU! HAU!)

:Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre: :Glass Fibre:

• Hopefully updated whitelist v.v

I tried connecting, and the server's telling me I'm not whitelisted. Is this a mistake, or was there a reason you didn't think I should be on the whitelist? If the latter, would you please tell me why?

I thank you in advance for a potential forthcoming response.

• Ingame-Name: gabor0912
    I'm playing Minecraft since: about 1.12 alpha (2010. october)
    I'm playing IndustrialCraft since: 3 month ago.
    Additional Reasons:i want to try this mod on 24/7 server with other players. i'm curious to other player's work. :)
    See you on server :) (i hope)

• Name:Bloodbow

Reason:i have been looking for a good IC2 server to keep me, i had a fun one before, but the owner stopped paying for it

• got it working, whitelist when possible please MinecraftCreeper

also, if possible i would like someone to tell me when im whitelisted, im don't have time to keep checking

• Game Name, Age, Why would you like to play on this server?:

Game name: TehSomeLuigiI

Age: 12.. I know I'm a bit young, but I won't be immature etc.

Why I want to join the server: I currently play on another IndustrialCraft2 server, but the lag and crashes are putting me off from playing. I'm friendly with people, I let people use my machines, energy, etc, with only a very few exceptions. I'm also the sort to give out tips/advice and resources to other (lately I've been very lucky finding ores :D)
    I will abide by all the rules.... and I usually help set up
    :Teleporter: Teleporter stations too!

Lately on the server, I've learned to survive without chunk loader blocks, so don't worry, I won't be using those without permission.

Also, I use my resources setting up lights and things around the world, so people can travel safely around at night. (Didn't think of that, did you, MinecraftCreeper ?)

On an ending note, I'm not the sort to kill anyone and everyone in my way. I usually only PvP in arenas (great idea just formed :D)!

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to be with you soon!

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• I'm having a bit of trouble with the installer...

I'm using Ubuntu by the way.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

• I fixed the error above (Linux is case-sensitive, so /Config/ and /Buildcraft/ had to be replaced with lowercase), but now I get the following error:

That is,

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at mod_zAdditionalPipes.RegisterPipeIds(mod_zAdditionalPipes.java:627)
    at mod_zAdditionalPipes.ModsLoaded(mod_zAdditionalPipes.java:385)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:832)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at aam.<init>(aam.java:61)
    at aam.<clinit>(aam.java:10)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:259)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)