Ceto (Currently working out Bukkit Issues)

• Alright, is there anyway you can modify your modloading order to place zAdditionalPipes after BC-Transport? I dont handle linux, and my linux guy hasnt popped online yet but trying to help you with my limited knowledge.

• Alright, I fixed the problem.

I got onto some guys at #risucraft and the solution is pretty simple:

Move your contents of zAdditionalPipes.zip into Buildcraft-B-Transport.zip

For linux and possibly Mac users.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Ign mountain_man_224

Age 25

I have played build craft about 6 months and want to try it in mp.

Why would I like to play on this server?

Rules 2 and 2a are what relay sold me. :Mining Laser:

• Ingame-Name: tailsmileprower

i Love playing minecraft,i play it everyday,and i was sad when this mod wasnt 1.0.0 but it is understandable that such a great mod takes time to update but i love IC2 and Buildcraft so i hope you let me in with this well thought out so i hope you let me in so i can help everyone AND DOMINATE err i mean help people happily and KILL THEM err i mean let them be if they want to be alone
    IC2 was the mod i always used on 1.8 and i know that it is epic,along with all the other mods such as buildcraft and so forth and this is what you will see if you let me in :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Induction Furnace: :Quantum-Boots: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Helmet: So i hope you like my attempt to get in the whitelist

• In game name: eman1997hp
    Reason to join: i love all the mods and wish to play on a server with other people and have fun. (please note my computer broken right now so i will not be on munch untill i get the replacment part)

• Mine craft will not load after installing Optinefine S-HD installer that changes some things but updated to... 1.337b.

Mine craft launcher comes up and I click log in then the new update available screen appears I click not now mojang screen appears and then it disappears and that is all that happens.

• Game Name:
    rodolpho97

Why would you like to play on this server?
    Because I already tried to make a server with my friends, with this, I've learned alot about servers, but that was not what I actually want. I want to imerse in a whole new world, that is the Ceto world. Gain honour, make part of the history of it. The reason that I think that Ceto is the right world is because it has mods that I love and in my opinion, complete a large part of Minecraft gameplay.

• If you could link the mods, that would be great.

I'm having to update the thermometer, but I can't find a v1.337b version

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the

• IGN:ThatTF2Dude

Reason to want to play on server: industrial craft has been rather boring without multiplayer added to it. it seems that mabe this server has what i wish to see and play.

:Quantum-Helmet:

MinecraftWolf

• There ya go.

• Username : Wypie1

Reason : Been playing IC2 for awhile and I think a server would be pretty fun.... My post resent construction was a massive solar array.