need help with CASUC advanced design

• 4 buckets/s in 4 slots on the reactor is enough to cool the remaining slots full of uranium cells. Heat generated by a full 5 chamber minus the 4 slots for buckets is 1,920 and 4 buckets is 2,000 cooling at > 4,000 heat in hull. That gives you a max of 6,000 heat. But it IS VERY important that you do not miss a single beat in the reactor at those figures or it will go pop in 6 seconds...

EDIT: Oh and i hit a snag with my electric engines design... They feed off the power the reactor makes and goes pop due to overvoltage. Lucky me a had a security system set up to stop the reactor but i did press the PANIC button several times as well. ;)

So now it's back to the drawing board and try to make something happen with that other addon instead or use the unreliable redstone engines or bulky stone engines... Since combustion engines cannot be stopped and started as easily (in the future release of BC)

So 4 it is. My outlet in reactor is perfect, it's hard to notice a bucket in 'empty state' there. Now there are problems with inlet system though (see below).

Bucket leaks fixed. Imagine that they can actually get ejected upwards. How isn't that weird. It took 5 obsidian pipe branches to contain it.

And now I can run 32-cell reaction non-stop and this requires literaly nothing - no external power supply, fuel, ice, buckets. Nothing. About 40+ cell reaction... I kept up one based on 40 for circa 120 seconds in 5k-6k heat range and then it decided to shot over 10k, so I terminated it :S It looks like if there was some problem with pumps. I have 4 of them powered by the reactor itself. They seemed to be unable to provide enough coolant for 8 bucket-fillers. I could increase power supply to them, but would it be worth it...? What if power gain from additional cells is less than increase in pumps' power consumption...

EDIT: And since they are buffing reactors (which is good :D ) now I have to bring down all piping around HV-transformer for it to be able to accomodate 4 fibre cables to transmit voltages around 1800 EU/t. Eh...

• About the ejecting upwards... Since it's a CASUC (where 99% of the cooling comes from buckets) you could just close off any space around the reactor where a bucket may slip past. And obsidian pipes, when powered by a stone engine or better (just FYI that is) has this catch pattern:

Assuming the obsidian pipe is coming from below.

Side view.

Code
    #########
     #######
      #####
       ###
        H

Top view.

Code
    #########
    #########
    #########
    #########
    ####H####
    #########
    #########
    #########
    #########

Where # is the sucking area and H is the position of the pipe itself.

About bucket fillers, while i admire any design that uses BC pumps (for design purposes, looking like the real deal) to fill tanks and then extract buckets from said tanks. There is a cheaper alternative... Too bad you don't want RP2 because it's deployers can fill buckets straight from the waters edge, no need to store it in tanks or use waterproof pipes.

----

Finally, a question: Does your power conversion addon allow you to place a power converter or any combination of them so that they act on wooden pipes? That is the big problem with my last design... Those pesky electric engines, since they have to be up against the reactor chambers, are sucking power directly from the reactor and once the reactor passes the 256 EU/t mark they explode from overvoltage. The alternative would be to use bigger engines that allows HV (but that is very counter productive as they draw more than 50% of the power the reactor makes and thus i am better off using redstone engines.)
    Anyways, the point is. I wish i could act upon a wooden pipe from afar or at least using an engine that doesn't draw power from the reactor itself directly.

• Cadde

Thanks, these 'sucking-area' diagrams sure will be helpful.

I am not planning on including RP or EE or anything like that into my design. I went so far without it and I can as well complete it without depending on additional unnecessary mods. I would like to see somebody using CASUC who's not dedicated to making them himself. Cutting lag, size and mods involved would be best measures to enable ease of use for normal IC/BC-crafter.

To answer your question... just don't apply direct reactor output to your converters. Firstly use voltage transformers down to the level you need for your engines. I uploaded a screenshot where I marked my 512-to-32 conversion setup. Pure IC2 stuff. Does it solve your problem?

----

EDIT: In case you can't see at poor quality image, these are: MV-transformer->LV-transformer->Batbox. Remember to use wrench to point outlets and inlets in correct way.

• But i am talking about the engines that are needed to power the wooden transport pipe next to the reactor. Is it possible to use converters to power a wooden pipe without any engines and can they be placed next to the reactor without them exploding?
    Is there any other way to power that wooden pipe using said converters and regulator pipes? Otherwise i will have to rely on redstone engines because those are the only ones that can be re-synced and reach the 1 cycle per second required for a 4 BPS CASUC but as we already know, redstone engines will never be truly 1 rev per second over a period of time and this worries me, since there's 1920 heat generated and only 2000 drawn per second in a 5 chamber with 4 buckets and the rest being u-cells. A single miss will bring the core up to 8000 heat and if a single miss happens then it's safe to assume another will follow until the engines are re-synced. If you resync too often the engines slow down, if you don't resync enough (once every 6 seconds according to my calcs) then your reactor will blow up. And anything between that can cause components melting around the reactorwhich is pretty severe in itself.

EDIT: Oh and btw, is that an MFSU i see sitting on top of your reactor? IF that is the only energy accepting path from the reactor then that MFSU will explode once your reactor outputs more than 512 EU/t.

• But i am talking about the engines that are needed to power the wooden transport pipe next to the reactor. Is it possible to use converters to power a wooden pipe without any engines and can they be placed next to the reactor without them exploding?
    Is there any other way to power that wooden pipe using said converters and regulator pipes? Otherwise i will have to rely on redstone engines because those are the only ones that can be re-synced and reach the 1 cycle per second required for a 4 BPS CASUC but as we already know, redstone engines will never be truly 1 rev per second over a period of time and this worries me, since there's 1920 heat generated and only 2000 drawn per second in a 5 chamber with 4 buckets and the rest being u-cells. A single miss will bring the core up to 8000 heat and if a single miss happens then it's safe to assume another will follow until the engines are re-synced. If you resync too often the engines slow down, if you don't resync enough (once every 6 seconds according to my calcs) then your reactor will blow up. And anything between that can cause components melting around the reactorwhich is pretty severe in itself.

EDIT: Oh and btw, is that an MFSU i see sitting on top of your reactor? IF that is the only energy accepting path from the reactor then that MFSU will explode once your reactor outputs more than 512 EU/t.

I see now what you mean. But you didn't think of all possibilities, because there is a way you can attach an engine to the pipe without it touching the reactor.

side view:

Code
    #
    >-##
     |#

# reactor piece
    > your engine
    - | pipes

You were asking if the addon I am using provides such converters. Yes, it does and you can attach them to wooden extracting pipe. The problem is they are consuming 100% of power you apply to them. Always. Even when doing nothing. You apply 1000 EU, it consumes 1000 EU. Now, while talking about it I realised in my design there might be something power consuming attached directly to chamber... didn't realise that issue before, I wonder how severly was it affecting me.

Regulator pipes? What are regulator pipes? I am not using them.

Yes, this is MFSU up there, but it had no reason to explode so far and I don't expect it to do so ;) since 1800 EU/t (old 900) is distributed on 4 fibre cables as you can see on the picture.

• with new update buckets got nerfed they only cool 250 heat now but ice got buffed it cools 300 heat now. Makes me wonder do they want us to use EE?

Wha....

Oh doesn't matter. I got 8 bucket-per-redstone-engine-tick flow anyway, so hopefuly it'll be cool.

• with new update buckets got nerfed they only cool 250 heat now but ice got buffed it cools 300 heat now. Makes me wonder do they want us to use EE?

You may have missed this part:

-Compressors can now be combined with Pumps to create snow from infinite water sources.

So now we can create ice using just IC2 without having to sacrifice tons of tin. [And it might actually be slightly viable since pumps make water once every 10 seconds.... ok maybe not -that- viable :)]

Ed: I'll retract the last bit since, water buckets are still more powerful then ice, considering if you were just going to use IC2 to make ice (with pump + compressor = snow, snow + compressor = ice) you'd also require 2 compressor operations to make 1 ice, vs just 1 pump operation to make 1 water. ---- then again if you were only using IC2 you'd have no way to make a CASUC reactor. :)

• GAAH, obviously! But how do you get a BPS (Bucket Per Second) flow of 4 using just one engine? That engine has to cycle at least 4 times per second then... No? And the only engine i have that does that is the industrial one... Which eats all my EU's in a split second.

You were asking if the addon I am using provides such converters. Yes, it does and you can attach them to wooden extracting pipe. The problem is they are consuming 100% of power you apply to them. Always. Even when doing nothing. You apply 1000 EU, it consumes 1000 EU.
    Regulator pipes? What are regulator pipes? I am not using them.

Well, if a forcefully split the EU into 1 EU sized packets (can do that with cable junctions you know), would it still suck a bucket out through the extraction pipe? And does it do this on every tick or is it once every 0.x seconds? Mind posting a link to the addon you are using? Since you don't know what a regulator pipe is i am assuming it's an addon i haven't seen yet.

Yes, this is MFSU up there, but it had no reason to explode so far and I don't expect it to do so ;) since 1800 EU/t (old 900) is distributed on 4 fibre cables as you can see on the picture.

No i never saw the fibre cables attached DIRECTLY to the reactor core and that's why i was concerned. You see, if your reactor produces 1800 packets then anything that doesn't handle that large packets (HV transformers, Matter Generators and Terraformers) would explode.
    But i recently came across some oddities with MFSU where they seem to allow larger than 512 EU packets to enter them. Or maybe it's that i just assumed the reactor is outputting a >512 EU/s packet when it infact outputs several 512 EU packets between each reactor tick?

And now to the more interesting subject. How can you get a 8 BPS flow (in both ways) using just one side of the reactor? One redstone engine will only pull one bucket per second and thus you would need 8 redstone engines around a wooden extraction pipe to pull 8 buckets from the reactor per second. (Not counting the resyncing and the fact redstone engines never cycle exactly once per second)
    Am i missing something vitally important here? I see on page one that you have 2x3 redstone engines on opposite sides? Is that on opposite sides of the wooden pipe? Are you saying that if you chain redstone engines they tick the wooden pipe?
    If that is the case then i need to read up on the BC source once more...

• Well, if a forcefully split the EU into 1 EU sized packets (can do that with cable junctions you know), would it still suck a bucket out through the extraction pipe? And does it do this on every tick or is it once every 0.x seconds? Mind posting a link to the addon you are using? Since you don't know what a regulator pipe is i am assuming it's an addon i haven't seen yet.

Firstly I wanted to thank you for this chamber proximity issue, because I totaly forgot about it. And now while piping around my reactor grew more complex I had to bring half of it down due to crazy compression to adress this problem. It looks slightly different now, but works better.

I am not using any bizzare mod/addon to make my reactor OP. On the opposite I resigned from RP. Overall I am running exactly the same mods (only no RP) as Irontygre does in his design (thread) which are: IC, BC, Zeldo's AP and Power Crystal's Power Converters to get rid of hundreds of redstone engines. So basically usual CASUC mods I guess. Hundreds of redstone engines are exactly this: thread. DrKsax's design is very good, but can your machine run it?
    How can you possibly split a current down to 1 EU/t? I don't see it possible. It won't just split in half every junction. Current in IC2 goes the way it wants to. Charging everything at the end of the cable but at different rate and sometimes different order.

No i never saw the fibre cables attached DIRECTLY to the reactor core and that's why i was concerned. You see, if your reactor produces 1800 packets then anything that doesn't handle that large packets (HV transformers, Matter Generators and Terraformers) would explode.
    But i recently came across some oddities with MFSU where they seem to allow larger than 512 EU packets to enter them. Or maybe it's that i just assumed the reactor is outputting a >512 EU/s packet when it infact outputs several 512 EU packets between each reactor tick?

And now to the more interesting subject. How can you get a 8 BPS flow (in both ways) using just one side of the reactor? One redstone engine will only pull one bucket per second and thus you would need 8 redstone engines around a wooden extraction pipe to pull 8 buckets from the reactor per second. (Not counting the resyncing and the fact redstone engines never cycle exactly once per second)
    Am i missing something vitally important here? I see on page one that you have 2x3 redstone engines on opposite sides? Is that on opposite sides of the wooden pipe? Are you saying that if you chain redstone engines they tick the wooden pipe?
    If that is the case then i need to read up on the BC source once more...

Fibres are not connected to chambers. They begin at HV-transformer, which you can see at this screenshot. But weird thing: while doing measurements with reactor somewhat partly full I measured 0 EU/t on 3 out of 4 cables and 650 EU/t on 4th cable. Nothing seemed to be currently exploding or melting, but I wonder how it'll work after being updated. I made my reactor to stand the doubled output change as well as bucket cooling nerf, but current just seems not willing to split in 4 cables while it can go via only one.

2x3 redstone engines indeed was my starting point inspired by Irontygre's design. But now as you can see I went slightly other way of development as I am running 5 chambers. Chained redstone engines should work from what I have seen (watch out for explosions), but I solved it differently. In theory I have infinite bucket extraction rate subject to complexity. I am currently having problems with bucket supply to the reactor and cooling system heat-up phase. Since reactor is offline during it buckets have to be picked up by obsidian pipes, which can't keep up with this crazy rate of flow. I am now trying to place multiple obsidian pipes in active drop area. If I won't succeed the reactor basically cannot be shut down. I gradually add more fuel cells as cooling system engines go from blue to red, which takes a hell of a lot of time.
    Anyways, back to the topic. Frankly, I don't know how I should illustrate the way I achieved 8-flow, as I understand this is what you would like to know. However I plan on publishing my reactor, so hopefuly soon I'll provide a way for you to download it and see for yourself.
    Obviously this happens provided that Alblaka doesn't kill whole CASUC engineering in some update till I finish.

If you have any ideas on how to pick up leaks from one block (all 100% buckets are ejected upwards - before I thought this would be a blessing - now I know it's a curse). One obsidian pipe can only pick up 1 bucket per tick and I need it to do 8. I am not going to install a separate desynchroniser for obsidian pipes lol.

• ... Power Crystal's Power Converters ...

Ah yes, i (re) stumbled on that when i did another google search. (Damn google gives me all kinds of different results every time i search)
    I am going to give it a try and see if i can make something happen with that.

How can you possibly split a current down to 1 EU/t? I don't see it possible. It won't just split in half every junction. Current in IC2 goes the way it wants to. Charging everything at the end of the cable but at different rate and sometimes different order.

There are many ways in THEORY but AFAIK, when you make a row of MFSU's and split the cabling it splits the packet in half. Another option is to convert to LV and set up 31 recyclers (they draw 1 EU/t each and you are going to use them anyways i presume... What else are you going to use 1,800 EU/t for if not matter generators which benefit from loads of scrap...)
    This is how i make sure my MFSU's don't explode. I split the output cable (EV) into 4 different MFSU "lanes" and neither explodes.

Fibres are not connected to chambers. They begin at HV-transformer, which you can see at this screenshot.

While it was perfectly obvious to you (you designed it after all) all i saw in that place was an MFSU... They share the same side texture after all. ^^
    It never occurred to me that it was actually a HV transformer downgrading from EV to HV... *mrrrr*

But weird thing: while doing measurements with reactor somewhat partly full I measured 0 EU/t on 3 out of 4 cables and 650 EU/t on 4th cable. Nothing seemed to be currently exploding or melting, but I wonder how it'll work after being updated. I made my reactor to stand the doubled output change as well as bucket cooling nerf, but current just seems not willing to split in 4 cables while it can go via only one.

You can get odd measurements with the EU reader. I use my G15 "spam right click" macro to measure it on a per tick basis. I can see individual packets this way! ;)
    Use AutoHotkey or some other macro app and you can make a RMB spammer too! It really helps during constuction. (Filling water holes is simply a matter of holding the spam key and walking forwards, it makes the ground before you cross the edge)
    ETC ETC...

... If you have any ideas on how to pick up leaks from one block (all 100% buckets are ejected upwards - before I thought this would be a blessing - now I know it's a curse). One obsidian pipe can only pick up 1 bucket per tick and I need it to do 8. I am not going to install a separate desynchroniser for obsidian pipes lol.

Hmm, seeing as how you don't want to waste any energy... That will be quite difficult. But what i see in your screenshot is that your obsidian pipes are not directed AT the reactor. That could be a contributing cause.
    And you are using redstone engines which only makes the obs pipes suck 1 block in front of them.

I use (but that's going to change to power crystals mod soon) those small electric engines to power my obs pipes. They are equivalent to stone engines and draw 2.5 EU/t if i keep them running constantly. They can draw in 25 buckets on the first half rev and 50 on a full cycle.
    Let's say i trigger them once every 20 seconds, then the effective EU/t would be far less. Maybe you could use Stone engines for just this design and use AP to send some stick (yes, you can power stone engines with sticks. And they only hold 200 MJ of energy per stick, not much waste) using adv insertion pipes. (no stick leaks)
    Since you have BC, a fully automated tree farm is possible but it's a science on it's own... Once again, RP2 would help in this area. (Not meaning to nag you but really, RP2 is GREAT and a lot of players have RP2 installed. Especially CASUC players)
    Either way, it's a huge difference between the sucking area of a redstone engine and a stone engine on an obs pipe.

Well, i will re-read those designs you posted to figure out how to make 8 flow with just redstone engines or i will just figure something out.
    Time to get crackin'

• Here, i made a demonstration video (just for kicks) that shows what i meant by splitting power.

EDIT: Helps to post the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkHIHtHnPjk

If you want to we could join forces on an SMP server (i can provide, i have 100 MBit/s and a decent CPU) and exchange ideas. Providing all the mods you have are SMP compatible OFC.
    Or if you have a good internet connection we could share screens over TeamViewer. (easier)

EDIT #2: It works with Obs pipes too! From a bat box it draws 5 EU/t.
    And wooden transport pipes next to a bat box draws 32 EU/t instead of 128 EU/t as it did from the MFSU

• Cadde

I thought you were talking about a box on top of wiring. That is indeed a MFSU.

Thanks for the video. Though I would hate to bring everything down AGAIN to make space for one iron cable and 4 MFSUs. I see.. 32 EU/t from batbox is more than enough for wooden pipe. Well, that's not very surprising since moving items out of chest shouldn't cost you much. It's just us who got used to pain of designing desynchronisers and stuff like that. Also, I don't think you need redstone signal on converter, mine are working just fine without them.

So what I intend on doing is placing one or two converters by obsidian pipes powered by the very same wire currently powering the wooden pipe. I think I got just enough space for that.

Also do you happen to know how exactly BC pumps are working? Is there any cap on water extraction? Since they draw hardly a fraction of 32 EU/t supply, while not being able to provide enough coolant. I would prefer to avoid designing dedicated pump for each bucket filler.

Well, i will re-read those designs you posted to figure out how to make 8 flow with just redstone engines or i will just figure something out.
    Time to get crackin'

I never claimed I used just redstone engines to power everything. Wooden pipe is powered by the reactor itself just like pumps are in fact.

Sure, we could design via SMP. TeamViewer won't work since I got some issues with java or MC itself. What I mean is for some reason I run 1.8.1 with extremely low fps. And fps just triples when I turn F3 on. It's not just my case I know many other people who experienced this and I even had a discussion on Support forum a while ago, which solved pretty much nothing. I'm just running overfogged OptiFined client with F3 always on. However I can assure you my computer is (SHOULD BE) more than enough to run any 512 (I had to downgrade to 128 ) texture pack with any mods on Minecraft.

All mods i listed are SMP compatible. However, again, something is wrong and while trying to load my world on SMP BC pipes seem to go invisible and giant (chunk-sized) areas of stone are being generated underground right inside my base while server is still online (seriously). I just tried it by modifying .jar in the way each mod requires it to be done. Maybe it requires bukkit or something like that to work properly.

Anyway, if you have working .jar for server I welcome your proposal.

• For starters, i have designed my 1740 EU/t reactor... I literally flood it with buckets now (to be on the safe side) and the overflow is sucked up by an obsidian pipe. And there is CONSTANT overflow (once again, safety) and as such my FPS drops to 40-50 when doing that.

I am rendering a video showcasing the reactor as i type, should take 15 minutes...
    My friends want me to play BF3 but i will try and set up a server after that. I assume you are in CET time?

And about that FPS issue, you still have it without HD textures? Because if you do then yeah, that is a problem. If you don't then what a shame... ;)

Will post a link to the vid when it is done rendering.

EDIT:

The pumps btw... They work like this:

Thus, a pump will extract one bucket of liquid from a pool as soon as it's energy storage is >= 10 MJ and it's internal liquid storage is empty.
    Each tick an attached pipe receives "flow rate" mB. For gold this is 80 and we will only use gold right?
    so you can extract 1,600 mB of liquid per second with a single pump on a gold pipe. Or one bucket every .625 seconds. (IIRC, that is the cycle speed of a combustion engine on green)

Hope this helps!

• I am in UTC+0 time.

I think I don't have this issue without HD, but on the other hand we have designed the map to look aesthetically pleasing under this specific texture pack. Otherwise it's just VERY ugly, so I prefer the fog. I am not going to surface nearly at all anyway.

EDIT: So are you using bukkit? And since your server is working it would be nice of you to share with it since you run the same mods ^^

• I am in UTC+0 time.

I think I don't have this issue without HD, but on the other hand we have designed the map to look aesthetically pleasing under this specific texture pack. Otherwise it's just VERY ugly, so I prefer the fog. I am not going to surface nearly at all anyway.

EDIT: So are you using bukkit? And since your server is working it would be nice of you to share with it since you run the same mods ^^

And i am on CET so cool.
    I haven't set up a server yet, will do after we are done with BF3. I can do whatever you need with the server once i start setting it up. Or if you host one or have one where we can meet up that has the required mods.
    87% of the vid is rendered now. Also check my edit on my previous post.

• Here is the link to the initial design: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SQCc3N71FM

It's still uploading and needs to be processed by youtube, it might take another couple of minutes before it's live.

I had to record it at half size (960x600) because otherwise my PC would die under the strain.

NOTE: The MFSU at the top is not hooked up to the system yet. The intention is OFC to close that loop so the reactor feeds power to the splitting tower and links.

EDIT: Now off to BF3 land. Be back later!

• And i am on CET so cool.
    I haven't set up a server yet, will do after we are done with BF3. I can do whatever you need with the server once i start setting it up. Or if you host one or have one where we can meet up that has the required mods.
    87% of the vid is rendered now. Also check my edit on my previous post.

What I am trying to say is that I have a server which has mods installed and which can load a map and even allow us to login, BUT it is not working corrently. You can't develop anything on it. I have no clue why this is so. Therefore, we can't use my .jar.

The pumps... I am interested in time frame. From your cpp-like description it looks like if the pump could extract infinite amount of liquid units in time. My problem is that gold pipes attached to a pump just don't fill up completely while bucket-fillers are operational. And at the same time there is more power available for the pumps, but they prefer not to use it :pinch: I'd like to see your pumping setup for sure.

• What I am trying to say is that I have a server which has mods installed and which can load a map and even allow us to login, BUT it is not working corrently. You can't develop anything on it. I have no clue why this is so. Therefore, we can't use my .jar.

The pumps... I am interested in time frame. From your cpp-like description it looks like if the pump could extract infinite amount of liquid units in time. My problem is that gold pipes attached to a pump just don't fill up completely while bucket-fillers are operational. And at the same time there is more power available for the pumps, but they prefer not to use it :pinch: I'd like to see your pumping setup for sure.

I don't have a pumping setup. You will see in the video when it's processed.
    What you see in the pipes is correct behavior. The flow rate is 1.6 buckets per second even though the pipe isn't filled to the top. The only time a pipe will fill to the top is when there is a backlog.

• I don't have a pumping setup. You will see in the video when it's processed.
    What you see in the pipes is correct behavior. The flow rate is 1.6 buckets per second even though the pipe isn't filled to the top. The only time a pipe will fill to the top is when there is a backlog.

This is just what I needed :D So more pumps.

And yeah I remember you mentioning something about not using waterproof pipes.

EDIT:
    It looks a lot tidier than my setup xD And you are just using RP isntead of BC which leaves number of mods involved the same as mine, so I like it. And I guess, politicaly your reactor might have a longer future, because of BC leaving Forge. Or did I mess something up? Sorry, I am not up to date with issues between modders.

Why 12 EU/t for obsidian pipe? Is this the smallest value with it working properly?

Hmm... those yellowish things I guess they are 'tubes' are supposedly less leaky than BC's alternative and I think I can see all buckets shot in the same direction. But I just couldn't live with RP, it adds so much unwanted stuff which already is developed by IC or BC. Some new ores, bluetricity, machines or whatever more to this there is.

EDIT2:

Aaaaah. there is BC too. I'll watch that again, since I seem to have missed some stuff -_-

EDIT3:
    Energy-free pumping seems a little bit OP according to BC standards, but still leaves it a nice design.

EDIT4:
    You don't need HV-transformer after MFSU in voltage splitting tower. But it's just me, trying to pay legitely for everything acquired via TooManyItems.

another edit:
    I also like the way you calculate it down to a single EU/t. I immediately applied more economical version of your voltage splitter in my design.